1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things you would buy if you won the lottery

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, Jan 8, 2018.

1. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

$250k for a tank with one big gun? North Carolina bought their battleship from the navy for only $350k, and it came with at least 29 "big" guns plus like 400 other small arms and anti aircraft 20mm and 40mm. This tank is a rip off.

Gino230 and Banditracer like this.
  2. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

motorcycles from Boccarp
    then some property to build a road course on

Phl218 and boccarp like this.
  3. boccarp

boccarp Well-Known Member

Road course......yup i dig that.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I was pleased to read that the barrel was unmolested.

Me, pay off my folk's home and all my close family who need it.

Then I'd buy WERA including the beeb and lock all you useless useless turds out of it all.

5. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Then who would you ask for "your next move" ???
    :Poke::Poke:

vfrket likes this.
  6. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I’d hire that Chaotic fellow to operate my newly purchased Deepwater Horizon-like rig in order to flood your WERA forum with all that useless useless turd you speak of. If history is anything to go by, it would take a few months for you to stop that useless useless turd blowout.

Gorilla George likes this.
  7. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

See? Boy don't think.

Phl218 and Jedb like this.
  8. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Lucky enough to have friends all over the US (NorCal, Ore, Reno, Tenn. Georgia, Upstate NY, etc). Pay for a bike stored at each location. Rack up some flyer miles and do some riding. 2800 sq. ft. log home on a few acres in a moderate climate with a good size garage/workshop.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’m gonna buy the Cleveland Cavaliers! If I can’t do that, I’m going to buy a $10,000,000 car.

ToofPic likes this.
  10. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Man!! These keep getting better!
    My old harescramble partner promised years ago,that if he won the lottery..
    He would pay for me to run from cops weekly,and bail me out ,if I got caught.
    I appreciated his logic,as I had lost my license for 5 yrs back when I was young,
    and slightly dumber from running.
    People are sick,but you can buy them for a price..Maybe winning a lottery,and make it rain?

11. Resident Plarp

Only if you promise to change the team’s named to The Cleveland Steamers. I’d buy the Pistons and rename them The Detroit Stir Fry or .. or, the Detroit Hot Carl.

12. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I would cater the GNF with the nastiest mexican food known to mankind. Then pay a $1000.00 bounty to anyone who shits in Chaotic's RV. With another 500 bucks, I would bankroll Metalheads 250 program just because he makes me laugh. I figure it would only take about 50 bucks to get mod powers for a day. Then buy Miller or Cota or whatever nice track is currently in BK and hire a bunch of Monster Energy girls for my pit crew.

13. There is no telling how many times I have sat around planning what to do when I win my millions, designing my garage, etc.

I wouldn't do anything different than I do now, I just wouldn't have to work so I could race full time, and would have more shit. Other than that, my lifestyle wouldn't change. Hell, I would even wear the same clothes.

I would buy a new RV and bigger trailer, then hire a driver for it. I would retire Eddie and buy/prep us each 3 identical bikes (primary, backup, rain bike), plus loads of spare parts. Then I would close down Livengood Motorsports (but leave the shop intact for our shit) and Brian would work full time for me and Eddie, along with a couple of other guys to help. We would travel the country racing, doing track days, etc.

crashman and BigBird like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Brian may not be pleased if you win.

15. I would make it worth his time. :D

crashman likes this.
  16. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So Eddie would essentially be your pet?

Phl218 likes this.
  17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

No, but we clearly know which one would be holding the umbrella. :Poke:

18. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

19. Resident Plarp

El no molesté!

Gorilla George likes this.
  20. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

You can get a fire started if you don’t set it up as a POSITIVE ground !