1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things you would buy if you won the lottery

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Critter

Critter Registered

2. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

I can’t believe that you are allowed to own those shells...where in the eff would you even be able to shoot them off at?

3. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Texas?

ToofPic likes this.
  4. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Definitely not. A big ass double rifle? Yup. No use for a tank though, not even out in Montana on my thousands of acres.

5. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Some of the Military aircraft have always been ‘attractive nuisance’; One motorcycle ride took me through Texas where I came across a Martin Mauler, a single seat aircraft with a 4360 Wasp Major (28 cylinder (seven cyclinders in four rows) The supercharged /twin turbo model produced 3500 HP. Can you say torque roll ?
    So many aircraft make me smile. AD in all of it’s variants, F-4B/J/N, and all of the ‘cats’.
    Airplanes, like motorcycles, pizza and sex; they are all good, some are just better than others !

6. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I would buy Broome,and make him race vintage classes on some clapped out ex 500.:crackup:
    Its just one mans dream :Poke:

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

I feel pretty confident in saying there isn’t any combination of lottery wins that would garner enough $$ for @Chaotic to race Vintage for you.

8. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

What if I acted all douchey,and there was like a shit ton of water involved?
    Maybe I had all the water,and he was terribly thirsty?
    I'm drawing up his contract as I type this..Its the lottery,and I'm also gonna buy all the shields for every helmet ever made..

Funkm05, dtalbott and Gorilla George like this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Definitely make sure thT the contract states that he must warm it up first thing in the morning for approx 30 minutes of steady throttle tuning.

ToofPic and Funkm05 like this.
  10. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

On the way to the supercross races this weekend I told Tyler the water bottle story. He thought it was great, we both had a good laugh, and want to meet you at the track sometime.

ToofPic and Gorilla George like this.
  11. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I’d buy a bottomless pit.

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why would you want a vintage Jaguar? E type convertibles are fierce but I'd rather have a Singer Porsche.

tireman likes this.
  13. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

14. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Race bike, boat or wife?

L8RSK8R, TLR67 and 2blueYam like this.
  15. So you would start a race team?

16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

E type is the single greatest crumpet collector on the planet.

But Lucas can DIAGDF

Boman Forklift likes this.
  17. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I’d shove your ideas down there, fuckers. And Oprah, she might fit.

:D :D :D

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:He is an oilfield guy. If there was enough cash in it for him he would do it. Those guys are nothing but a bunch of money whores...:D

DRye, Kyle Brosius and Gorilla George like this.
  19. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

I saw that tank when it was part of the littlefield collection. That was a fun day crawling around tanks.