1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things you would buy if you won the lottery

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

And a Pamela Anderson robotic life size real feel kung foo grip alarm clock.

Wingnut likes this.
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

With a billion? I'm buying all of it.

t11ravis likes this.
  3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

If you take the lump sum option, you’re looking at just over $300M after taxes. I think I can figure out how to get by with that.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Gulfstream G650ER or a Global 7500 or lineage1000.
    Purchase more farm ground.
    Become a moto GP gypsy.
    Travel.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You know what I'd buy? Two giant goons and a midget dressed as a football to come to each and every one of your houses, beat you up and then give you a ghost pepper enema while A britney spears female impersonator videos it all with one hand while he smacks an obese guy, dressed as a baby on the ass with a rubber chicken.

jrsamples likes this.
  6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

In.

Phl218 likes this.
  7. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Wtf goes on in your head that has you come up with this shit

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Admit it, deep down you now want me to win. :D

Dude, you want me to post up the really f@cked up shit when THAT comes into my head? :crackup:

9. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

You mean it gets better(worse)?

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

44079416_2183582304999971_4491559438175436800_n.jpg

Phl218 and Stumpy like this.
  11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Be kind of fun to buy a combine and sneak it on the track at a trackday event and see if the fast guys are REALLY all that fast.

12. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

They do a demolition derby with combines in the town my parents live in every year. Get them all bedazzled and everything. Much Coors is had that night. Pretty sure you would still have about $999,999,999.00 left over.

[​IMG]

G 97 likes this.
  13. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

I'd buy Broom an MV and tell him he could have the rest of the money if he could correctly identify the year. LOL

Sweatypants and jrsamples like this.
  14. shakazulu12

Is Miller still up for sale?

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'd buy Young a damn cutie dog sitter. A horny one.

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

Jack or the beer?

17. shakazulu12

No open track with mormon hookers for you now!

Phl218 likes this.
  18. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

The first million would pay off everything that my mother and sisters owe with enough left to distribute evenly between them for them to have some fun. The next 20 would be taken and each one would get set up for not having to work anymore after they turn 55 because they'll never do it themselves. The rest goes into investments to make sure no one has to worry about anything. Beyond that I have no idea what to do with the rest.

19. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

How about some VFR and RVF 400s, RC-30s, and sprinkle in some monster RC-51s for playtime at your personal track....?

cha0s#242 likes this.
  20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if buying "things" wouldn't very quickly end up making you miserable as hell.

Load up the wife & the dog into a decent RV towing a reasonable car. I could spend quite awhile just seeing all the things around the US I want to see. If the bitch misbehaves, leave her at the next exit. ;)