1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Problem With Vintage Racing...

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by STAN LIPERT, Nov 26, 2003.

1. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

Them's the new rules- see Mongo's new dicktums about New Rules(on the Dungeon)...
    but we can still use curse words. That's good. So, for example,
    we can call someone a fucktard or caketard, same thing. But no insults.

I wouldn't insult you, Jim, you being a devout Muslim who makes trips to Mecca
    and has started up one of those Mosqs up there in Atlanta somewhere,
    praise to Allah as you often say.:D[/QUOTE]

Peace be upon you - fucktard. :D

Before we worry about who's going to be the tech inspector you gotta bring'em to the track. :eek: ;)

2. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Stop it you two.

I've had about enough of this shit, Jim's team PMS battling Charles' team geritol. Can't we all just get along?

3. rus23

rus23 Misfit

RD

I have a stock RD 350 in my basement looking for something to do this year, V2 might not be a bad idea.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

All I know is what is truly wrong with Vintage racing is a lack of pie.

I don't have a problem with the filters, someone email me and I'll put it in the book.

5. charles

charles The Transporter

Peace be upon you - fucktard. :D

Before we worry about who's going to be the tech inspector you gotta bring'em to the track. :eek: ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes, I will, and you will personally inspect them, since you have such concerns!!!:D ...this is gettin' ugly, we better stop before Mongo bans the Vintage thread...

6. charles

charles The Transporter

We have plenty of PIE in Vintage, more than you could imagine, all you need to do is ask for some...

It would be super if the Resident RD Guru Lyn Garland would email you with exacting specs and whatever other info you need about air filters...all I know is that, like Lyn said, it is very very difficult to get the entire stock RD airbox set-up anymore...the two-into-one deal is less expensive for sure, better for tuning, and easily purchased. There are also 'individual' filters but I'm not certain anyone uses them anymore...

7. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

I didn't do anything, black box boy

8. charles

charles The Transporter

Riding your LawnBoy might be a better idea for you, the RD350 demands a
    higher skill level (and no rider impediments) than those plows you've been seen racing...:clap:

9. rus23

rus23 Misfit

Lawnboy

THe wife does the lawnwork, I plant the garden and shoot groundhogs.

THe rd has been sitting waiting for me to make a streetbike out of it, that's probably what I am going to do. I get beat by enough cb 350s in V3 anyway.

10. mgmark

mgmark George Tirebiter for President

We had to run stock airboxes in production classes, but we left out the filter. I do have the stock airbox in my bike now but who knows if the filter is still available for it. I think the Y-boot adapter and single filter is a good fix, it works on 350s and 400s.
    I never had clearance problems with stock pipes, we used to tuck them up tight. Decent used ones are still way cheaper than new chambers, unless you're looking at cherry resto grade shiney pipes.
    Excuse me while I go read the V2 rules.......

11. charles

charles The Transporter

Yea, yea sure...you do whatever your wife tells you to do, and right away!

Stop whining, bring out the V2 RD350.

12. hinshaw929

Relax, Charles and I are just having fun with each other.

13. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Not that there's anything wrong with that

:D

14. charles

charles The Transporter

:eek: what kind of 'fun' are we talkin' here?

I admit, hanging around with a guy who likes green motorcycles and triples (odd, huh, that 'extra' cylinder?) could give me a bad rap...but Jim's okay, he's a fine Shi'ite.:D

15. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Fixed it for ya;)

16. rus23

rus23 Misfit

PIE

So thats how it works with you pie whores. A good sugar rush is the way to any pie whores heart, why don't you go back to your home on pie whore island.

17. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Hey GI, 4 Pie's, me love you Long Time...

18. charles

charles The Transporter

For 4 PIES, you better love me real long long time, dinky-dao!:up:

19. charles

charles The Transporter

Son, you just don't understand PIE...even though we've tried our very best on these hallowed threads to educate you, you don't get it...but it's alright, it takes time...Rome wasn't built in a day, and certainly not without PIE...you will know you have grasped the essence of PIE when PIE appears before you in a vision...it is an existential experience, and I would counsel you to speak to our resident PIE Guru Evil Bob before you make any attempts to reach out for PIE. It's for your own good!

20. hinshaw929

Its not just a coincidence that Pie(Pi) starts with the number 3. :up: