1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Occupy movement are not hippies they are you

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cMac, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Yep. I worked Friday voluntarily. Got off work and went out when the desperate were home lol.

I'm poor white trash, but I have some common sense.

8+ hours in line to save 50.00 to a 100.00 or go to work. Make 250.00 and then go shopping. Yep my poor white trash has some priorities in life lol.

As in the story. The video that has been posted shows him by games. I would think it happened on the spot.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They did it all for the nookie

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I thought they did it all for the wookie?

[​IMG]

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

As far as a Wookie is concerned, there's nothing better than a little Wookie nookie. :beer:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hmmm, wonder if bear mace would work on a hippy wookie or if you'd need a special wookie mace?

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I like the "great example of democracy" statement. Yes it is and thankfully we are a Republic. If the attorney had thought on the reading I bet he had to do in school he would remember one of the reasons we are NOT a democracy is to avoid mob rule and the chaos it generates sooner or later.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Delgado said he was disappointed in Occupy L.A.

"You know why this is filthy and not clean is there isn't leadership," he said.

Uh, no, it's because they're a bunch of self-centered, pampered, immature assholes who didn't bring mommie with them to clean up after them.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Amazed at how many supposedly poor disenfranchised could throw away so many tents. Wonder if the homeless out there would have appreciated getting them instead of pissing them away in a failed protest of nothing?

10. ThrottleAbuse

ThrottleAbuse Will Race for CASH!

The unedited video at UC davis paints a little bit different picture. They should have not only used pepper spray, but they should have started grabbing anyone within reach and cuffed them and arrested them once they started threatening the police.

http://youtu.be/hhPdH3wE0_Y

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Threatening? That's a bit of a stretch.

The editorializing text over the video was laughable.

Still didn't see anything that justified jumping to step 3 of the escalation of force continuum. :rolleyes:

12. ThrottleAbuse

Did you listen to what they were chanting? They were not allowing them to leave. They were warned multiple times that force would be used if they did not comply. The protesters got off easy. And in the end its freaking pepper spray. Not that big a deal. Soft hands was not an option because they were physically holding on to each other.

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Blah blah blah. I hear chanting coming from churches, does that mean the almighty lightning bolt thrower is gonna start pitching at me cuz I refuse to tithe?

Sorry, but a mob of chanting idiots does not a imminent threat make.

Soft hands wasn't even attempted. Grab Idiot 1, ziptie, rinse and repeat. THEN if they resist in a violent manner, unleash the hounds. Passive and verbal resistance does not necessitate a chemical response.

14. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You just want to practice your judo moves on them.
    Would having the cops just piss on them be acceptable?

15. ThrottleAbuse

The did more than chant. The surrounded the police. If you do not consider them surrounding the police and demanding they release the people who were arrested a threat you are full of shit.

Wouldn't wrestling them free be considered hard hands?

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I'd Hong Kong Phooey the shit outta them, flying outta filing cabinets and everthang! :D

"Release those you've arrested, or we'll keep saying 'Release those you've arrested'".

Yup. That's a credible threat.

I didn't see a single instance of any *response* to threat. If those bad-ass Kydex warriors were so threatened, why didn't they address them when they *were* threatening (as you and the moron who captioned the clip labeled them) instead of when they were seated arm-in-arm on the ground _not moving_?

Soft hands: tap the idiot on the shoulder, say you're coming with me. Resistance? Grab idiot, apply an arm bar and convince him he's coming with you.

Not saunter up and down a line of sitting dipshits and douse them.

17. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Kydex Warriors. :crackup:

18. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

After watching the video, I'm not sure why they didn't pop 2 dozen cans of CS on the crowd.

19. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

It's a sad day when college kids can no longer assemble against injustice in this country.

20. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

After I watched the video, I think I found the problem. The police never threatened the use of "Time Out" seems that is the only thing that children these days understand...

I love how many cameras were there. most people were there to film not to protest it seems.