1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Occupy movement are not hippies they are you

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cMac, Oct 11, 2011.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Actually, when I was at the Walmart warehouse, the turnover was tremendous, because a lot of people couldn't do the work and were let go. They have a tough time finding people who can do the work correctly. A lot of the information that goes into the computers and controls the flow of merchandise is entered on the loading dock these days. It ain't just stacking boxes anymore.

2. klebs01

klebs01 Well-Known Member

Thats why the valuable employees are given raises and promotions to keep the around, and the poor employees are shown the door or "coached" out. Of course, if this is a union shop, then the company can't use these incentives, so the market doesn't function properly.

3. earacing

earacing Race Dad

We agree.

:)

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  4. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

and i think you are confusing which side of this fence I stand on. Go back and read my posts, we agree.

5. earacing

earacing Race Dad

You're right. :eek:

6. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Make a note of it. It's pretty rare.:D

7. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

I have to say, from the standpoint of the protest, that's a damn good idea.

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Mad Brad just sent this to me. I think she's toast, now. :D

[​IMG]

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So you're basically saying another attorney might have been caught lying? Gasp! :wow:

:D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Isn't that pretty much one group of hippies interfering with another group of hippies. The scent of patchoulii was strong in LA.

13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Haven't the dumbass occupiers figured out yet that their 15 minutes of fame has ended? If the media won't follow them anymore then they need to get the fuck out of the way.