1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Occupy movement are not hippies they are you

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cMac, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ok now we're getting somewhere. If there were so many cops already on the scene then how would calling for "back up" help? How many more cops would have been a good number to have on hand? I can see it now, all the police would line up, extend their thumbs, then the command would be given. "ATTACK PRESSURE POINTS." :)

You're just gonna have to own up to it. You don't think that what the protesters were doing was wrong and anything that interfered with their antics was unnecessary. They should have been able to block the sidewalk, the doors to the building, or anything else that they wanted to do. Isn't that about it? :up:

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Starve em out like the Romans.

3. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

I like it!

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

They had Campus Cops in the Coliseum?

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

...... the fuck did everbody go???

[​IMG]

:D

Last edited: Nov 23, 2011
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Well, *some* people think the escalation of force continuum would have the dogs gnawing on them before you tap them on the shoulder and say, "Come with me, hippie, before I am forced to amputate your limbs with my government-issue scimitar." :D

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The rights of the few don't supersede the rights of the many - as has been said repeatedly, they were blocking access to public areas.

8. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yep. The pictures don't tell the whole story. There was no way to walk around `em. There were millions of `em.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah, it's okay to break laws as long as you personally disagree with them being enforced.

10. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yep, that's what I said alright. sheesh.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What, it wasn't time to hit the stupid comments that have nothing to do with reality portion of the thread? I misunderstood what you were trying for then, sorry.

12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The dirties got exactly what they wanted. Yes, I think they deserved it as well, but it is exactly the outcome they hoped for when they arranged the entire stunt.
    I don't care about any of them.
    At all.

13. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

Pepper spray doesn't seem to fit the crime.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

To you maybe, to me it fit perfectly. Stupid should hurt. Ignoring them doesn't hurt, spraying them does. Perfect outcome.

15. earacing

earacing Race Dad

Their response didn't fit the officers' commands. If a cop tells you to move and you refuse, you don't get to choose what form of coercement he uses. They'll live.

16. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Some good photochops coming out of this!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More here!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011
  17. Jim Moore

Jim Moore Well-Known Member

Exactly.

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Someone needs to photoshop in with looterman and mosh chick.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The photoshops are hilarious.

20. ofcounsel

ofcounsel Above the Law

Run Dora, Run!

I've always suspected she was an illegal anyway.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2011