1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Occupy movement are not hippies they are you

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by cMac, Oct 11, 2011.

1. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

:crackup:
    That is friggin funny!!!

I heard this morning that those OWSers are planning an Occupy Black Friday. What a bunch of idtios. They are starting to look worse than the Westboro Baptist Church people.

2. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Yes!

No!

3. nycstripes

nycstripes Meatball's Dad

I am curious why none of these jackass students gets expelled for doing what they did.

4. derby369

derby369 Well-Known Member

1) because the university feels that public protest is a big part of their history

2) because if you expel the students, you can't keep cashing their tuition checks.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Tis the season...FIGHT THE POWER!!!!

Attached Files:

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

This is why I stayed home. Who would want to fight all these people to save $50? Really? I'll just wait until I can get a deal on eBay. Humanity sucks. They'll never catch the bitch. Too bad no one saw her or had the opportunity to bash her face in.

8. charles

charles The Transporter

9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Any bets on if she has a job :Pop:

10. derby369

11. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The Ariz cops seem to still be willing to use the old ways of subduing those rascally shoppers that offend.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/11/26/justice/arizona-walmart-arrest/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

12. svtinker

svtinker Well-Known Member

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Her surrender was dependent on getting a reality show deal with E!

:Puke:

14. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Florida Wal-Marts are having a special on pepper spray. They need a celebrity spokesperson for their commercials.

15. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

16. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

It was probably the best move. I don't think they would have ever caught her, but it was smart of her. They MIGHT have eventually found her, only because of all the media attention. Media theory is that she bragged to her friends, which would definitely get her caught. If she'd had to wait until the popo came knocking on her door (unlikely, but possible), she'd have a much weaker case.

She spoke to a lawyer before turning herself in, and she's now claiming self-defense. The thing is, the situation was so chaotic that the cops and DA can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it wasn't self-defense. I doubt charges will even be brought against her.

17. derby369

no word on whether she paid cash for that xbox, but it's pretty easy to narrow your pool of suspects down by following up on xbox sales for the day (especially if it was a credit card purchase).

18. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Video on that is bad. He got fugged up. Out cold too for over 10 minutes. I smell a lawsuit on the police and Wal mart . I bet he wins.

Not taking his side, but if I was in a store for a game and had one of the sought after games I would most likely hide it too till I got to the register to pay for it.Too many videos on youtube where people are fighting over low priced items. I feel Wal Mart will be held responsible since they do this every year and it seems to get worse. On a side note when did did the law change that you had to try to leave the store with stolen good to be charged with shoplifting to you can be charged in the store?

I live in Tampa. The new broadcasted here that Walmart handed out tickets to the first people in line so there would be no rush for highly sought out items.

If I go out on Black Friday it is always later in the day when all the crazy people are done fighting for 50.00 off shit lol.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
  19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I keep wondering if there's something else to this story. From several stories about this deal that I've seen, the man tucked the game into his waistband so that he could pick up his grandson to protect him from all the idiocy surrounding the both of them. At that point the security people tackled him and threw him onto the floor.

I guess the actual facts will eventually come out. :confused:

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sounds REALLY strange. I cannot see some one get convicted of shoplifting in a case like that as he was not leaving the store with anything. Sounds like he hid it then never made a move to leave before the cop got him. Also the attack sounds really bizarre unless someone was just flat out lying about the mannerisms.

Personally I will pay more or do without before I will have anything to do with that mess after thanksgiving