1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks NBA!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Oct 8, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That’s the problems with the Chinos of the world. They see “rights” as gifts bestowed upon them by their government.

Is it any wonder they imagine a “right” to health care, a living wage, the latest technological gadgetry and safe spaces to be shielded from the harsh reality of, umm, reality?

brex and Fonda Dix like this.
  2. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

:clap: you two nailed it. My comment was another example of my commie nanny state desires expressing themselves. I'll do penance by reading through comments from humanitarians such as yourselves and reflect on what I'm doing with my life.

3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey fucktard, humanitarianism doesn’t require a government pointing their guns at their citizenry, robbing their wealth.

Dig deep, sweetheart, into your own pocket. Stay the fuck out of mine.

Got any more non-sequiturs you need me to destroy?

brex likes this.
  4. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

I thought only free healthcare and rent controlled housing were universal human rights.

5. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

You and toy both love claiming destructive victories out of arguments with yourselves. If you can show me where I've espoused any of these thoughts you're "destroying" maybe we can make this two-sided. Until then, keep screaming at the wall and being mad at the world.

6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

My name is Quick. My show truck is a TOYota. I have a name and it’s not my ride.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Guess you’ll have to learn to live on your cross with only three nails, I’m not expending the energy to drive the last one for you.

Maybe we can get a U.N. Blue Helmet to finish the job for you. Or the Peace Corps.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Did someone forget to include self righteous liberal.
    Illegals work for me so I can make more money.

9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

10. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

He is speaking from experience.

12. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Thank goodness minorities of any kind aren’t getting harassed by police or otherwise gaoled without ever being charged with a crime anywhere in China, not even recently. That place is a worker’s paradise that keeps my computer technology affordable.

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

I always get a laugh when people refer to him as being such an astute and savvy businessman as if earning over $700 million from the NBA and Nike have nothing to do with it. It’s all just from being a smart businessman. :crackup:
    Who listens to this doofus anyway.

14. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

LeBron's message can be summarized as "Shut up and play".

15. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:

Bugslayer and shakazulu12 like this.
  16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Lebron has no right to cast aspersions on anyone else.

18. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Take from someone in China

I’m living and working just north of Beijing. People here have a mix of opinions on the matter. Many are passionate fans of the nba, and are furious/incredulous that Morey would ‘interfere in china’s internal affairs’.

Harden saying he loved China recieved a lot of support. In China, Harden and Lebron’s comments are being portrayed as the majority opinion of America - with Morey an ignorant individual whose job is only protected by ‘political correctness’.

Lebron’s comments calling Morey ignorant and misinformed, and telling him to not talk on the issue, are blasted everywhere, with Chinese citizens relieved they are right and supported in their political endeavors.

I hope those in the USA are happy with their ‘chosen one’ showing the world America’s colors.

19. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Sounds exactly like I would expect the Chinese propaganda machine to play this and the NBA useful idiots have fallen right in line.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah