1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thanks NBA!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Did this go from Basketball to BASEketball?

SuddenBraking likes this.
  2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Liberal is frequently used to describe something FAR different than it once meant. That is why I prefer to call them Progressives which is not the same as traditional liberalism

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

The left is not liberal.
    Higher taxes and a law for everything isn't liberal.

4. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

It’s funny you say that, as “Progressive” has gotten perverted too it seems.

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That movie is TERRIBLE. So bad it makes Talladega Nights look like a cinematic masterpiece.

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Especially when so much of their policy is regressive.

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Why it is a philosophy that can be tracked back in history, the fact they chose a catchy name is no uncommon. Just as most communist government claim to be of the people they enslave.

8. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

In reading it i get what you’re saying. Go watch the clip. It’s pretty funny. We wondered too cause they make fun of both sides so well. But when we saw that I died.

https://www.dangerous.com/42908/trey-parker-matt-stone-come-republicans-room-full-hollywood-elites/

9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I can't believe no-one's mentioned it yet, but this is what no longer being the preeminent world power looks like.

Get used to kowtowing to China... it's our new reality. They even gave us the word for it.

BigBird and Fonda Dix like this.
  10. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

11. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

All the companies are bowing to them, NBA, Apple, Blizzard. Not a chance any of these companies would bend over for any other country near this bad, including the US. Its terrifying.

12. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

The more this unfolds, the more brilliant that episode of South Park was.

jksoft, TXFZ1 and YamahaRick like this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Talladega Nights is a masterpiece. Once of the few movies I own on Blu-Ray. The uncut one fills in a lot of gaps in the original story and well it's a masterpiece :D

shakazulu12, Fonda Dix and cpettit like this.
  14. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I don't care either way. They are one of the few comedians that doesn't care about the politics, they will hammer anybody and everybody. Kind of like they way I remember SNL used to be.

Comedy (IMO) should bring people together, not split them apart.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't care who they vote for. The show is funny to me regardless of which side they make fun of.
    I just think it's funny that they made Quick Toy feel all warm and fuzzy without pausing for a second to ask himself if they weren't just doing what they do best. :)

16. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

Like you said who knows what they really believe and vote for but they said the same thing in the Bush era.

17. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

In university we used to play the Dude Drinking Game and watch BaseKetbal. Anytime someone said “dude” in the film, everyone had to take a drink. I sometimes made a point of counting how many times “dude” was said, but ... well ... I’d lose track pretty quickly.

18. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

NBA cancels media availability for rest of China trip

I like how they say we, like the NBA chose to do that. Do they think people are really that dumb?

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes, or at least apathetic.