1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Africa/Black Leaders Stealing Land

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Mar 9, 2018.

1. kangasj

kangasj Banned

So, I'm curious, why is there NOTHING in the news about this? If the races were reversed every damn news station in the county would be screaming about it.

"Last week, the South African parliament voted to allow the seizure of land from white farmers without compensation. The motion was motivated primarily by the leader of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) Party, Julius Malema.

During an EFF campaign speech Sunday, Malema cranked up the hate and hostilities toward South African whites, saying that his party had decided to remove the mayor of Port Elizabeth because he “is a white man.” He encouraged his followers to “go after the white man” and to cut “the throat of whiteness.”

https://www.theblaze.com/video/whit...nocide-we-are-cutting-the-throat-of-whiteness

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey, it worked in Zimbabwe.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You should try to expand your horizon. I saw the news coverage of this for several days even before the vote.

5. kangasj

kangasj Banned

"Not surprised. There was a gun grab there too..

"After De Klerk was deposed and the anarchist Marxist Mandella took over, he banned guns then confiscated them. The murder rate escalated to 43% and the same racism that was directed to the black South Africans was directed to the white population. The African National Congress Party that ran the country at that time was allied with the Communists. Now the ANC leader has decided to seize all white farms that are supplying all the food for the country and promised to kill all the whites….but not right away. A couple decades ago, Marxist Robert Mugabe did the same thing to white farmers in Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) giving the land to blacks and within two years the country was starving and had to begin importing food. This will be repeated in South Africa. Once again, history shows that Marxists always ruin the countries they run….see Venezuela.

speeddaddy and R Acree like this.
  6. kangasj

kangasj Banned

On the MSM in the US? Obviously I've seen news of this on the net but not on the tube...admittedly, I don't watch the MSM much...

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

stealing

8. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Please accept my humble apologies.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

So they're stealing it back from the white settlers that came in a couple hundred years ago and stole it from them? I'd imagine the same thing would happen if Native Americans were still the majority here.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

FTFY :D

11. kangasj

kangasj Banned

So, I assume you're one of those guys that supports reparations for slavery?

12. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Absolutely not, but I am smart enough to step outside of my own convictions and recognize the point of view they're working from.

Sidebar, that is something that most in here (and discussion pretty much everywhere else) can't seem to grasp. Everyone is so caught up in their own views that they cannot put themselves in the opposition's shoes and understand their viewpoint.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War

SpeedyE, snikwad, Sweatypants and 3 others like this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:stupid: Saw a couple things about it, not sure where and not tv news coverage since I refuse to watch it :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only issue there is the people who own them now had nothing to do with stealing anything.

cav115 and XFBO like this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Much like slavery here.

snikwad and GixxerBlade like this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Just a wee bit.

GixxerBlade likes this.
  17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If you buy a tv that was stolen it doesn't matter whether you were aware or not. It goes into evidence then back to the owner. ;)

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't buy my land out the back of a truck :D

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And if they have some 200 year old previous owners standing there then by all means, give those people their land back.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That comparison is a nonstarter. There are plenty of South African farmers alive today who directly benefit from the policies of the old regime. Slavery ended (more or less) in 1865. South Africans are at most one generation removed from apartheid. It's going to take some time for them to feel all warm and fuzzy about the Afrikaners. Sadly, some good people will also be on the receiving end of the payback.

SuddenBraking likes this.