1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

South Africa/Black Leaders Stealing Land

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by kangasj, Mar 9, 2018.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Next time you're in the area, visit South African cemeteries too.

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

B.S.. It is all about race. I don't see where anybody is saying kick just anybody of their land. It is specifically kick the white farmers off their land.

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

<cough-cough-Sinai-cough>

Ian178 likes this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I said it wasn't A and you disagreed by saying it was indeed B. I didn't say it was B.
    You disagreed with something I didn't say.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I won't guess at what you are saying.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

And in a shocking development, I couldn't care less.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Try harder. :Poke:

9. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

The only thing I really remember hearing about SA(at least what sticks out about this subject) was that they lived in gated communities and they were to never go out alone. I think she left in 90/91 when she was ~13.

10. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Pretty sure that the chances of me ever visiting South Africa just went to zero. In fact, I really can't think of anywhere on that particular continent that is still on my bucket list. Giza used to be, but I like my throat un circumcised.

11. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I am definitely saddened by this. I have friends that were originally from Zimbabwe (white) then left after Mugabe took over and moved to SA. Went there to visit about 10 years ago and SA was a beautiful place. Other than in Johanesburg, we never felt in any danger, but of course were careful like we would be in any American city. Cape Town was a modern, vibrant city and the wine region was like something you see in Napa valley. Spent several days in Zimbabwe, mostly around Vic Falls and even then there were recent stories of people being "disappeared" who had opposed Mugabe in some way or another. There was absolutely no food in any of the grocery stores and the money was basically worthless. I would have highly recommended anyone to visit SA as it has something for everyone. I had intentions to revisit there sometime again, but will definitely have to assess the situation more closely before traveling there. It will take quite some time, but it does seem to be headed the way of Zimbabwe.

12. Ian178

Ian178 Well-Known Member

So what happens after they run all the white people out of south africa and take the land?...

I think I know...

13. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Those that can will probably come here... as many already have. Those that can't, well I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

You lost me. You said it wasn't about racism and I said it was. I don't understand...

15. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

FB has some photos and it looks like the old west land rush days, everyone lined up with stakes.

16. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Well they did enter the country illegally. . .and they they did bring rape, murder and drugs with them. . .and had anchor babies. . .and refused to assimilate. . .

Fuck me. . . he really is an African President. . .

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Ha!... the daily show.

I remember when that show was almost relevant.

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

When?

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Why would anyone turn to foreigners (Noah, Oliver) for commentary on American politics?

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Can't blame you for that (Giza). Most people will go there and get back home unscathed. But if shit goes down when it's your turn, it could be very, very unpleasant.