1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SOTU 2018

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by galloway840, Jan 30, 2018.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

The Dems scowling and booing is great! Let them keep it up. They’ll see how little tolerance we have for that crap this November when they get their clocks cleaned...again.

While social issues are nice to talk about at bbq’s and around the water cooler, I’m a firm believer that in the end, people vote with their wallets. As long as the economy keeps going well, the Republicans will do very well this November and in November 2020.

bacolmm, XFBO and StaccatoFan like this.
  2. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

They think there enough people who hate Trump to landslide mid-term elections...and some actually think Trump will be impeached....LOL

XFBO and gixxerreese like this.
  3. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Forgot to mention - the little tip of the water glass to the audience (Dems in particular) was pretty funny.

Here at almost 10:30, Trump is starting to run out of energy...still good content, but he's looking tired...dude is pretty old after all.

4. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

I would to see a count of how many times Obama referred to himself and trump referred to we the people. And that’s whats wrong with dems.

XFBO, turner38 and Britt like this.
  5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The party of no, the party of blocking, the party completely and wholly unwilling to work with the winners...sitting there crying like the sore loser cunts they are.
    Liberals are the cancer this nation needs to be rid of.

XFBO and StaccatoFan like this.
  6. galloway840

galloway840 Well-Known Member

Well, the speech is over, and I have to say, for the most part, he nailed it. Color me surprised. I didn't think he could pull it off.

Now, his admin needs to confiscate his phone, computer and any other electronic device to keep him off of Twitter, lol...

G 97 and tiggen like this.
  7. gixxerreese

Lmao maybe someone at twitter can make it so he sees his tweets but no one else does.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  8. gixxerreese

You know how do you stand in the way of improving your country. Pelosi said oh a $1000 tax cut that’s just crumbs. Are you kidding me liberals wake up already you can’t stay thinking like that forever grow up. You will argue to raise minimum wage but someone who works 60 hours a week doesn’t deserve their own money.

speeddaddy likes this.
  9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

This kid is a chip of the old lying block....DOOOOOM and Glooooooom if the Democrats ain't up in here running this shit....Preach That Division boy....Preach The Lies.

Geezus Effing Stupidity.

Channeling his inner Bill Clinton with the lip quiver and a tear in his voice.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  10. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Because we have had one of the greatest years in modern history because of Trump and the Dems fought hard against all of the success...they were not part of it. So they have made it a right left issue and they are fucking losers.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  11. blkduc

That was epic batshit crazy. He said "we are rolling back civil rights daily" "Russia is knee deep in our democracy" "have to worry about the gender of your spouse"

What the fuck does any of that mean? I want to hear that punk back up this bullshit. It's crystal clear that the Democrat party has gone full retard. They can't go back to the middle, they are done.

XFBO, plater1, R Acree and 1 other person like this.
  12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

But their minions lap it up...bathe in it, slather it about...It is Their Truth.

cav115 likes this.
  13. blkduc

The speech was good. It was spot on and the Democrats made themselves look like cunts.

cav115, XFBO, R Acree and 1 other person like this.
  14. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Trump brought up infrastructure.. dems scowled. An hour later Kennedy says the same thing about rusting bridges and thunderous applauses :rolleyes:

Trumps plan for dreamers allows far more than Obamas plan for a path to citizenship, yet they mad mug because he plans to limit other migration loop holes. The democratic party has yet to understand that there will always be a give an take. They buy into the idea that everyone can have everything and no one will sacrifice. Ridiculous.

Typical dem ideology. Pander to any sub group they can "lgbtq, Hispanics, illegals, minorities'. Why do they have to sub them down into factions? Eventually they will continue to divide groups over and over again while forgetting that each time you divide something you end up with less and less

crashman and R Acree like this.
  15. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

LOOK???????

G 97 and gixxerreese like this.
  16. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

17. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

19. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

Excellent speech . I think Joe Kennedy might be just as annoying as Hillary.

20. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

He’s more annoying. He’s a Kennedy