1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somebody sign Sarah Conner!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Apr 20, 2008.

1. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

I think if both Mat and Ben went to the GP team, they would have that bike going much faster by the end of the year.

Of course, with Capirossi there now, he may be abole to improve on the bike some.

I am very interested in how Hopkins does with the Kawasaki.

2. why would you think that? compared the Verm and Capri what would Mat and Ben do differently? its not like they are a couple of slow pokes....Ben has never really developed a bike let alone a GP bike has he??? I know Ben is a 2 time AMA champion, but I'm not completely sold on the fact that he will go overseas a kick assss....don't see it.

at this point...doesn't like the 800 suzuki's are going anywhere this year.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Another one of those things we will never know: in my opinion, Rossi or Pedrosa could have won on the Suzuki last year. Not necessary the championship, but certainly a few races.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:

5. cgordon3

Basically I think that Mat and ben on the same team, even in MotoGP would raise the level of the team. The way they are riding right now is just amazing for the most part. Mat developed the bike, but look how much Ben has pushed him these past couple years. Take this level of compitition to MotoGP and I think things could not help but improve on some levels.

6. maybe in the US...i'm sure the hard core MOTOGP'rs in Europe and Asia don't really know who Ben Spies is....maybe some would with Mat Mladin. Verm is very well known in the WSBK and Motogp crowd in Europe..after all he did give them the only win of recent...(four stroke era???) but Cap is very well known.

maybe after 2 years in Motogp...they would.

also, i know Matt developed the bike......yes they are riding well, but they are arguably on the best bike in the US.......i just have to look at the results from previous WSBK moving to motogp and their results. NOT good.

7. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

you cant tell me mladin fast on a AMA bike instantly translates to fast on a GP bike ,thats just wishfull thinking .

maybe not slow ,but dominating from the jump over guys who have cut thier teeth on gp tracks and bikes is kinda crazy.

Ok so he can be top 10 ,apparently so can RLH ,and likely a few others that are currently being beat by him,
    AND apparently according to all the ball suckers so can shumacker with his mind blowing lap times. zingo

8. cgordon3

I am not saying that Mladin would dominate by any means, I just think that the way he is riding right now, he could improve on the bike that is there. Go from top 10's to top 5's for instance.

As far as wins goes... well maybe at Laguna, because as you say, they haven't really been on those tracks.