1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Somebody sign Sarah Conner!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Because none of these current teams can touch the terminator, NOT FOR THE LAST 6 YEARS!!!!!!!

Very, very pathetic.

Huge congrtats to Mat, Ben and Suzuki!

They've tried old guys, young guys, new guys, WSB guys......maybe these other teams should switch to Macs........

2. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

hooray for the cherry picker .

3. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

Yeah, AMA Superbike is just a farm league......that's why there is a former WSB champion that can't keep up.

:crackhead:

4. Super Dave

Super Dave Exhausted and Abused

:up: :up: :up:

This isn't amateur LW twins or anything.

5. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

if hes so great he should proove it somewhere else ,and all his qualifying and lap times and all his testing times over seas mean nothing in a race.IM not saying hes not slaughtering people and isnt killing everyone with skill ,but hes a cherry picker.when he was getting spanked by eric on the zx7/8 he wasnt such a superhero .They gave him the best bike and hes killing on it ,,but so is spies and hes no 6 time champ .

hes a cherry picker to me ,when spies goes to bigger better things along with the others that have tried thier hand at least in WSBK ,hell still be a cherry picker .

hes actually said it himself in so many words .

hes not out front by luck ,but lets see how he does when the wsbk guys show up .

yea ya he ran gp once blah blabiity blah .Put him on the honda see how he does.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Like when he was on the FBF Ducati? He won then too.

7. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

8. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

i already coverd that hes a kickassingest rider ,,,,,,,,,,,,,and likes cherries.

9. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

wouldnt you rather see him rossi/doohan type change bikes and win again ?
    I would ,im a fan so id rather see him swiming with bigger fish .
    he wont stay in ama long enough to bother tho.

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There is no such thing as cherry picking in racing. You're either fast enough or you're not.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

If he's racing the best in the country how is he cherry picking? I'd stay picking cherries for $7 Million a year rather than take a cut in pay to go race somewhere else.

12. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

ok you win

i like watching people succeed and strive for higher more competitive goals.Hes flatlined and its boring.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's nice. Michael Schumacher bored me, where should he have gone from F1?

14. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

how bout retire and run a year or two in wsbk or aussie superbike?

on a buell

15. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

thats what im talking about f1 is top shelf ,ama is not the last degree.Hayden won ,he left to GP ,toseland won ,left for gp .there is more ,thats going to the highest point to compete at the highest level,AMA is not ,and thats all im saying.
    its too late anyway ,ive heard all his reasons why he didnt go ,its moot .

yes superbike is the highest here ,but spies leaves ,or RLH leaves and he may still be 20 seconds ahead of the poeple that havent run 7trillion laps on the same tracks already .

dont count duhamel

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  16. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

If Mladin wouldnt make comments like "it was boring" or "the other guys need to step up their game" it would be easy to root for him. When a guy makes comments like that people tend to think that maybe he should move up and see how boring it is.

Cherry picker or not, he is the BEST SB rider in the USA. You cant take that away but I would like to see him step up to SBK or Moto-GP. It will either shut up the haters or give Mladin a steaming cup of Shut the Fuck up.

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Thanks for giving DMG more fuel for the fire!! you wont have to worry about it next year.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So he should slow down so it isn't so boring?

I don't get it, either he's dominating and the other teams need to step up or he isn't and they don't. If they need to step it up then how is his saying so bad? Racers without a healthy ego don't make it to that level.

19. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

others def have to step up thats terribly obvious.They are getting thier asses handed to them period .If you read into what i was saying im saying hes better then them and hes prooven its not competitive other than spies.

now maybe even tommy.

ever see that episode of sienfeld where kramer was saying how he was kcking ass in karate and hes top of his class,,,,yea they were all 12.:Poke: jk

20. bcc

bcc painter /fabricator

if he gets a spec tire and has to play nice in traffic hes taking his ball and going home in a big hurry .

doesnt anyone want to see the guy on a yami or kawi or even ,,a honda (zing) and still dominate ? fuk proovong it to anyone but himself ,i dont think he could.Give him yates bike for a weekend ...hes not using it (zowie)