1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I tried it, an iPhone X

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's what the wish list and shopping lists are for you unorganized heathen :D

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Are you waiting until you’re home to buy? Smart. If you didn’t a guy could make a pretty good living selling all the stuff he stole off your porch.

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Yep. our neighbors have the 8, and her daughter has the 8+. The daughter took a few pics of the new pup last night in portrait mode, holy shit that's a nice picture.

Now who did Apple rip portrait mode from??? :D

4. :crackup:

I don't know what that stuff is or how it works. What is the difference between a wish list and your cart?

5. Yes and no. I try to time it so the stuff will be delivered right as I get off the plane. I don't want to wait on it. But I also don't want a 10'x10' stack of boxes sitting on the porch for days. Especially because there are things like a laptop, GoPro's, iPod, iPad, some AirMax's, etc.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The cart is where you check out. Wish list keeps track of things you're interested in or want and is public to everyone - works great for gifts and the like. Shopping list is a private place to just keep track of things you want.

I used to put things in the cart but then when I hit the checkout button a couple times and bought stuff I did necessarily want at that point I had to stop :D

BTW - since you use it so much, check out the Amazon credit card. I signed up for it for free financing on something a while back but have been using it to get cash back ever since. Just used $42 of free money last night for the bosses b'day present.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

The G6 is the iPhone X for Android, and just happened to come out 6 months earlier than the iPhone. G6 is probably the best phone that I've used. the V30 is awesome too with it's OLED screen, it's just a wee too big to one hand it, where the G6 has a great form factor.

8. Wellillbedamned. I remember seeing the "add to wish list" button at some point, but I wasn't sure what it did.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or the bomb squad would be getting antsy.

10. DaddyPhatSaks

DaddyPhatSaks Well-Known Member

Just got the Galaxy S9 plus. Sweet damn phone!

BigBird likes this.
  11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I've already prepped by ordering a battery case for it before the phone even gets here :D

[​IMG]

DaddyPhatSaks likes this.
  12. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Get out of here you heathen. :D

DaddyPhatSaks likes this.
  13. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Don't worry, you fruit users will get some (but not all) of the current Samsung features in two years.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm fine with waiting until they work properly.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  15. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

I also have the Amazon credit card and I use the points to pay off the card instead of purchasing something with them. That way I still get the % back on the purchase. It's the same thing as purchasing something with the points, but in a round-about way.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Makes sense. I was thinking about that but didn't make the jump to getting the percentage on what I bought yesterday. I'll have to try and remember for the future. Although there is something to be said for being able to tell the boss "I got this free" :D