1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, boats...what are your practical trailerable dreams?

Discussion in 'General' started by fastfreddie, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep. would work fine.

2. omatter34

omatter34 Well-Known Member

I'm not "that guy" with my music, so not bad. I definitely hear plenty of the younger kids blasting theirs though.

3. That’s always good so you are not chasing water but gets very limited like it was last year.

4. I still want a Donzi Classic, kind of like a resto mod one. No idea why I event want one but I do.

5. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

LOL yeah I was in a hurry and it looked like crap and thought meh, piss on it...

Cam Morehead likes this.
  6. dickie doo

dickie doo Well-Known Member

I've had them all. From go fast, to fishing.

All I want now is to travel on one of these and avoid as many people as possible....
    [​IMG]

Until then, the current sled will have to do.

[​IMG]

Phl218 and dantheman like this.
  7. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Perfect for our 17,000 acre lake (Mullett lake) in Northern Michigan. And I'm one of 4 Donzis on our street. One is a 18, and the 2 others are 22 classics. Fun boat at 70 plus in a 2 ft. chop too. FYI they're still making brand new 16, 18 and 22 ft Donzis at the North Carolina factory.

Jeep donzi.jpg

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Is that your jeep Jeff?

9. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Very cool. My uncle had a sweet 16 many moons ago when I was a kid, I've been hooked ever since on the Donzi's. Have my heart set on the 27 ZR but will probably get the ZX. I like the 22's but I want a small cuddy to get out of the weather every once in awhile. Oh and a porta potti for the gals....

10. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Sean that's the neighbor's. He has a 2004 40th anv. yellow 22 classic and we put the boats in at the same time last year.

11. chasek

chasek Member

I’ve heard that too but haven’t been able to get an official answer. I know on the current dock we’re at in holiday marina a guy I spoke with has lived on his boat since 2004 and another guy since 2006 I’ve been told it’s just a don’t ask don’t tell sort of thing the marinas don’t seem to care though

12. chasek

chasek Member

That was my original plan just to have something Small to spend weekends on but now I’m not hating the idea of living on the lake full time if we get something big enough and the marinas don’t care if you live aboard full time

13. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Left in the water? Most Tri-toon or pontoon people have a covered hoist in front of their house (like us) to put the boat up on. Then some people rent slips to store the boat during the season.

And yea if a pop up changing/potty curtain makes the women happy then I'm good because that's typical for a boat like this. FYI my head on the Tri-toon is a 5 gallon bucket with a lid/seat and a special plastic bag that holds the duty! Most other bigger boats (27 ft and up) have a modern marine chemical toilet that the marina hooks up to and pumps out

14. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Lila and the Boomp boating home from dinner!

111.jpg

Cam Morehead and assjuice cyrus like this.
  15. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Had this for 1 summer a couple yrs ago....'94 Powerquest 270 Laser

powerquest1.jpg powerquest6.jpg

16. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Us and the neighbors at the local watering hole

Donzi Hackmatack1.jpg

17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Jeeze, I feel like getting a big pontoon boat and a minivan to pull it with.:D

Cam Morehead likes this.
  18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Who needs a Boat when you can fly!!!

img53.jpg