1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, boats...what are your practical trailerable dreams?

Discussion in 'General' started by fastfreddie, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHA...that damn @Cam Morehead. It's funny, I just read that other thread and am now reading this one and thinking just like you...I want one too, plus @Mongo mentioned pontoons have a bathroom, but I don't see it on this one.

shakazulu12 and Cam Morehead like this.
  2. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

We have a covered dock and a camper on our lake property.... Don't potty on our boat! Lol

Boman Forklift likes this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Cam Morehead likes this.
  4. motomadman217

motomadman217 Well-Known Member

I think someone would call CPS on me if i got caught pulling my son in a tube behind that one.

QUOTE="Sweatypants, post: 5354381, member: 37583"]PPRE built 4-rotor turbo sprint boat... 1300hp. Small enough draft for even the shallowest of lakes :D

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

Sweatypants and Cam Morehead like this.
  5. Cam Morehead likes this.
  6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

WTF dude! Your picture is no bigger than the thumbnail:D

dantheman.jpg

dantheman and BHP41 like this.
  7. Wouldn’t go less than 26 on Erie if you actually get out in the lake. Place gets nasty, grew up on it. Most fun I’ve had on the water ever was in a 42 Nor-Tec with twin 1350’s heading back from put in bay. First time I ever got to be throttle man :). People load there boats to max capacity too often and on Erie that’s just plain stupid if it’s not powered to its max.

8. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Besides the obscenely large and luxurious 'toons that are best left in the water and "might" offer a bathroom, your options are finding a 'toon with a changing room (basically a pop-up privacy curtain) in which you place a portable camper toilet.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

You ain't kidding. Used to live in Mentor and spent my summers on that lake.....if you don't know what you're doing and aren't properly equipped, Erie will swallow you given the chance.

10. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

For you classic wooden boat guys...seen on aviation site. It's for sale. Asking $21k

Herreshoff 18' pilot boat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Yes it will and has with a lot of boats. If you don’t know how to handle waves in a boat it can go bad in a hurry.

12. Cam Morehead

Yep. We are on Hartwell. We occasionally put in at Keowee. We are on the main channel so we are in 40' of water. It gets over 130' in places.

13. Cam Morehead

Test ride..... rides....

14. Cam Morehead

We love riding the Superjet in the evenings to relieve stress.

Attached Files:

15. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

I ride on sundays to relax. Its the only way to handle months on end of 105+ every day.
    17991585_1577916022221664_5910657898660883110_o.jpg

Cam Morehead likes this.
  16. Cam Morehead

She started on a modded 440. That thing pissed off every old person on Lake Hartwell. LMAO. The game wardens had me on speed dial..... Lol

bored&stroked likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too small but I do like that they got the flag on there properly.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

But what's it like for the rest of the lake?

BHP41 and Cam Morehead like this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could swear I heard it's not legal on Lanier or Allatoona.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not all of them do. Hell, Evelynes sons Donzi did and he took it out for storage for some damn reason. She was not happy when she went out with him :crackup: