1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I hate everybody in this video. Feel sorry for her kids...

galloway840 likes this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

yes

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Rather full of herself and a grade A bitch. Sad that she bred and feel sorry for whatever married her.

It was amusing that she got in their face and when they did even close to the same she got all in a panic. More of the same will be available soon when the black suited rioters have their asses beat before they can start vandalizing.

5. blkduc

The video should just be titled, Portlandia. That show is not a comedy...it's a documentary.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

It gets better...

galloway840 likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Mental issues are real. Just another liberal doing what they do best.

8. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Haha! Well, I was going to post "I bet she has a nice big hippe bush!"

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If you aren't willing to accept the consequences, your mouth should remain closed.

G 97 likes this.
  10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No, proper way to handle this if you are "offended" by something legal is to walk back out that door you entered.
    And as far as calling her a liberal whiny bitch, sometimes you have to fire customers. If that was my store I would have talked to the employee about the name calling but would have stood behind him telling her to get out of the store. The world would be a better place if more people told assholes to GTFO.

jase and R Acree like this.
  11. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Living here I can tell you that is only 99% true!

12. blkduc

You're a 1%er!
    :D

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Umm.. yes. I think she looks like Jay with ugly glasses.

[​IMG]

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  14. blkduc

I am not surprised at all. I bet every person in the world that has to encounter this horrible bitch wants to tell her to fuck off. Her getting 15 seconds of fame for challenging the school district is just going to fuel her SJW stunts.

Jase, do you really not understand why we detest liberals? Dude, they are an inferior race of human.

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And idiot conservatives are just as bad.

418 and sheepofblue like this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah, with us parading around with our scary black killing machines strapped to our hips and scaring the wimminz & chillrinz. :moon:

17. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Shit......going be a riot in front of my house now. I would say we have far more hipsters and millenials than true SJW's though. Admittedly, the SJW's come out in droves whenever there is an opportunity to have a riot. But for the most part, it's just skinny jeans, manbuns and beta males walking around here.

crashman likes this.
  18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You claim to be one of the idiot conservatives? If you want to. I was thinking more the overly psycho religious nuts and the like.

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I maintain plausible deniability. :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good plan :D

I do find it interesting that when people bitch about the zealous liberals they always forget how many nutjobs there are on their side of things too.

Newsshooter likes this.