1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

My Mom's father didn't have much (he owned a pharmacy in a small town in SC). We really didn't know how generous he had been until his funeral when people came up and told us how he had helped them get through college. He was a truly decent man.

Ian178 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I vote no on the peace corps. After looking into it more there are a lot of positions there that are just long hippie camping trips. It's not the getting up and farming with the locals you see in the brochures :D

Love the disaster relief idea.

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I think, hopefully, that eventually society will make the turn and start back toward the personal responsibly trends again. I suppose also that a teacher that believes in the liberal approach to life is probably willing to put up with dealing with the liberal approach of the school that he teaches in however, if a thoughtful, independent minded teacher applies to some school, and lands the job, then has to deal with threats from students and his own school leadership to keep the job, then I would hope that the teacher, and his lawyers, take the necessary actions to put the kibosh on the out of control liberalism in that institution. Until that happens we will continue to see the stupidity coming from these places.

The female student would have surely benefited from being sat down and had the facts of life explained in a gentle way then told to get back to class, pull up her big girl panties then deal with it.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The standard is easy (implementation harder) that was taught at home. Help those that need it AND it will help. Otherwise you are enabling and hurting. Some people cannot be helped and doing anything but walking by hurts others. Once in a while though the opportunity comes to make a real difference and you should jump in with both feet.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That or find a female who is willing to give her a smack in the mouth. People who go out of their way to ruin other peoples lives for no good reason deserve an ass whipping.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do have to say that there are a LOT of millenials out there who work hard and have good work ethics. I have a feeling that the number of lazy snowflakes isn't really any higher, we just see them all because of the internet and the media pandering to them right now. I remember a LOT of spoiled shits in high school and even more truly clueless people in college (and around college as I worked near UC until I left Cincy). There were protests and all sorts of dumb shit regularly, just like now. Oddly they never happened in winter then either....

The ability to spread the stupid has absolutely grown with the internet.

7. sheepofblue

The quantity of snow flakiness is not much higher but the tolerance of it is.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That I agree with. I see a lot of tolerance of utter bullshit and excuses for it even from people that I find to be normal in most things.

9. sheepofblue

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Hard day at work for a SJW.

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I refuse to view vertical vids.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  13. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

So, primary lesson: When shooting a video you hope to post on-line hold your phone SIDEWAYS so you get a nice horizontal presentation for playback.

Question #1: Why would someone even post a video that has them screaming hysterically that they are being attacked when the person they are accusing of attacking is standing still twenty feet away?
    Question #2: Why would someone start something like this with your kids with you?
    Question #3: Why would someone think that the store would just take down the rugs because they never realized what was printed on them until you pointed it out?
    Question #3: Why would someone discuss the rugs as a symbol or rape in front of your little kids and other people's kids in a grocery store?
    Question #4: Is calling someone a whiny liberal bitch really assault?

Proper way to potentially handle this if you are offended by the rugs: Inform the store management that you are offended by the rugs and the symbol they represent. Inform them that you will no longer be shopping at their store unless they are taken down. If they don't agree to take them down then leave. Shooting video during interaction is fine.

I also found it inappropriate that the store employee called her a liberal whiny bitch. There is no reason for that language in front of her and other people's kids. While the SJW did start this, she did not call anyone names, so there is no reason for the store employee to start with the name calling. It doesn't matter if it is true or not. As an employee of the store it is your job to take the high road whenever possible, not to escalate things by calling someone names. I realize that is probably asking a lot for what is most likely a job that is just above minimum wage, but when your job is basically interacting with the customers, it is what I would expect if I was the employer.

14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I will relay your concerns to the manager. Than you for your input....

Now GTFO of this store you opinionated Bish.

15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I just cannot fathom being that mentally weak that a rug offends you to the point of tears.

16. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I didnt watch the video so I dont know if its a local store or big box, but in 99 stores out of 100, the people on site will not be the ones making the decisions to add or remove product. Especially the minimum wage register jockeys.

17. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Am I the only one who thinks she's kind of hot, in a sexy librarian kind of way...? (If she wasn't a crazy SJW?)

18. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

At most I would say it is a regional store in the northwest, nothing national. The place is called EverydayDeals. Could be a franchise set up where the owner of the store can add merchandise beyond what the company forces them to put on the shelves. The SJW did appear to ask for and was initially speaking with what appeared to be the manager, but then as she was most likely leaving one of the guys running the register jumped in and added his two cents. While the guy who was supposed to be running the register was then arguing with the SJW, his customer was there waiting to continue to be checked out. Then he is the one that came out to the parking lot following the SJW, so not sure what is up with that unless he was told to go do a lot pick up of the grocery carts or something. If so, poor choice by the manager, although maybe the manager sent him out to make sure she wasn't going to do damage to the store's property before she left.

19. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

OK, even i have to laugh at this....

20. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Thumbs down for the comments disabled on the video. I was really hoping to read some comedy about an otherwise useless video.

GixxerBlade likes this.