1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SJW of the day

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Sep 23, 2016.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:stupid:

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

The woman is obviously someone that has not yet learned that actions can, and do, cause ramifications. As for her actions, if she isn't prepared to accept negative attitudes due to her self induced biases then she needs to learn to keep her thoughts to herself. As others have previously stated, the employees, and maybe a customer, of the store went too far with their comments and could certainly have been more congenial with her. For their part, they missed an educational opportunity while dealing with the woman. If the employee had offered a friendly attitude and a friendly conversation with her explaining that the store sells products that many customers want to buy, even if those products might offend some people, then she should be magnanimous enough to accept that everyone cannot be pleased all the time with what they might encounter.

Am I being too soft on her? :D

3. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Yes. Stupid should, and rightfully so, hurt. See" Trump & Twitter".

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Yes...she is far to self righteous to listen to other points of view.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

They could have lit that stuff on fire and she would have bitched about the heat.... because she is a bitch:rtfrb:

6. blkduc

Did you watch D'erns video? Go to the end, she has a retard episode with the school district and gets herself on the news. Watch it then ask your same question to yourself.

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Ok, that one I didn't see. Still, I look at the woman's meltdown in the parking lot and feel some sympathy because she obviously has some serious malfunction happening inside her head. Her sense of reality seems to be totally absent.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fixed

Orvis likes this.
  9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

On the other hand Dern, I'm not sure she's that good at acting. I think maybe the dumbass actually did drive herself nuts. Anyone that would go into someone elses space and confront them about something as insignificant as a flag hanging on the wall is either an idiot or is insane. Maybe both.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Couldn't help but laugh...

Fencer likes this.
  11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Awesome! "America, Fuck yeah!" I loved the part at the end when he smacked a dude with his stick and you see the stick break! He must've clocked that dude hard!

America, Fuck yeah!

Fencer likes this.
  12. In Your Corner

That song sticks in your head.

13. In Your Corner

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

15. blkduc

1 in 50,000 is more accurate. That article is hilarious, it's just about shaming heteros for being normal. I would love to hear the author's thoughts on what happens when a gay person doesn't want to have sex with a tranny...are they as evil as the heteros?

16. 600 dbl are

Only if the gay person is a registered Republican.

17. 600 dbl are

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

They didn't mind appropriating printing from the Chinese.

19. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Good Lord look at the other articles written by that trigglypuff

20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No