1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Separating families?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jun 18, 2018.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

That was amazing. She babbled for quite a while trying to deflect that question and by the evasiveness of her "answer" may as well have said that the Dems did jack shit about it on their watch and that this is just another political stunt.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

^ Spot on.

4. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

brex likes this.
  5. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter, they KNOW that the vast majority of their audiences won't research the truth. So they keep on spreading lies and untruths to promote more hate towards this Admin in hopes it will encourage their base to come out and vote for them.

The DNC/Liberals have literally weaponized the MSM.......watching that video SPL shared above, shows how bad the TDS actually is, I mean, because of all this fake news and fingerpointing at DT we have some loons making threats against them or their supporters.......how long until this inspires one of their nuts to go on another shooting rampage???

Earlier in this thread I laughed at the CNN clip because in their title THEY'RE linking family separation through DT policies which we all know is untrue. Even that dumbass on CNN called out the congresswoman who completely dodged the question. But yet, they STILL visually link the problem SOLELY to DT policies. This morning, for the 5 minutes I had GMA on, they must have verbally said it 3-4x, "as a result of Trumps zero tolerance policy".....:confused:.....pushing this FAKE notion that this separation issue only began under this Admin.

They do this because they don't respect the average American and hope they're too stupid to care to research the truth. I guess we'll get a taste of how much they really believe what comes out of their mouths this November. :(

cav115 likes this.
  6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

She didn't see that one coming :crackup:

Oh and yes it does. You notice when she was not answering she referred to a detained illegal as a constituent?

7. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I'm still sitting here trying to figure out how one "buttfucks a cake".

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

10. sheepofblue

It was one of those clever insults that you just kind of go OOOOOOKKKKKKK and move on :D

11. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

A gentleman uses liberal amounts of butter and provides ice cream for after care.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

:crackup:

13. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Oh good God.
    Thanks for the insight guys.
    :crackup:

14. sheepofblue

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

16. sheepofblue

nope that is Baa-aa-a

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I knew I should have paid better attention to the last lesson on Baaassetta Stone.

sheepofblue likes this.
  18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

In the case of organizations like CNN I don't consider them stupid but rather simple bold faced liars that have lost any hint of being legitimate or credible news operations. They seem to truly believe that if you keep repeating those lies eventually everyone will accept the lies as truth. People like some of those at CNN have no place in society. Unfortunately, Fox is getting closer to being similar as seen from the other side of the isle. It's really tiresome.

brex likes this.
  19. sheepofblue

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That's NOT a CNN problem, it's much bigger than just that news org, that's a Democrat Party problem absolutely has been for quite some time now.