1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Separating families?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, CNN---------Democrat party---------------what's the difference?:D

crashman, TurboBlew and XFBO like this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

No...but Sen. Tammy Baldwin would proudly work for her "constituents" and oppose Trump while deflecting/dodging the questions on illegal immigration.

brex likes this.
  4. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

They seem to take a cue from this guy. hitler.jpg

5. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I know that my following statement will invoke some weird responses but, having grown up not all that long after WWII, I see some of Adolph Hitler's echos in what much of what the Democratic party is striving for. Disarming the public, redistributing the wealth, and other aspects that are aimed toward controlling the population. I don't like it, and even though many of the everyday members of the Democratic party don't seem to understand what their leadership is doing, I think it's evil because I'm damn sure the leaders are aware of what their attempting.
    I'm growing frustrated because I don't see the Republican party throwing the Democratic lies back in their face publicly. I want to see, on a daily basis, every Democrat's lie that's reported in the news be countered with the truth by a loudmouthed Republican. Fight fire with fire while kicking ass and taking names. If the Democratic party wants a frigging war then it's time that they actually get it.
    By the way, I understand that Chuckie Schumer is so dishonest he has to screw his socks on every morning.
    The same report also says that Nancy Pelosi cannot remember where her socks are. :D

sheepofblue and brex like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

There are always going to be similarities when people use propaganda to further their ideologies. Doesn't mean they're going for the same result.

7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

To be fair, while he makes up his own version of plenty of things, Trump is trying to do exactly that. He calls them out at every turn and you bash the ever living hell out of him for not being Presidential enough by being so blunt.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

But that's different, he's being unprofessional.... :crackup:

9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Gift horse ... mouth. Whatever. :D

10. David-imoddavid

David-imoddavid Well-Known Member

", I think it's evil because I'm damn sure the leaders are aware of what their attempting."

Yep. There are some that follow blindly and do evil but some (leaders or not) know what they are doing.
    The 'why' is another question.

11. Steve H

Steve H Well-Known Member

Joseph Goebbels was in charge of Nazi propaganda under Hitler. Evil for sure but he knew his job well. Not much has changed since he explained how to manipulate and influence people - his ideas are still going strong today.

"If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself.

"There was no point in seeking to convert the intellectuals. For intellectuals would never be converted and would anyway always yield to .... "the man in the street." Arguments must therefore be crude, clear and forcible, and appeal to emotions and instincts, not the intellect."

"Truth was unimportant and entirely subordinate to tactics and psychology"

Etc ...

David-imoddavid likes this.
  12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Helluva platform. "Our country sucks!! Elect me and I'll help you leave!!"

14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I know that I don't always convey my feelings with accuracy and for that I apologize. I don't have a problem with trumps actions because I support what he's accomplishing. What I try to convey is that, when you listen to him speak, he comes off like a semi-educated person that hasn't learned how to speak publicly. He repeats himself, ad lib's without clear meaning, reverses himself constantly, --He just seems to be drifting from issue to issue hunting for the right thing to say. Dammit, even my feeble attempt to make myself understood is still missing the mark. :(

15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Maybe you and Trump have more in common than you realized.

badmoon692008, Orvis and sheepofblue like this.
  16. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Nope you are right. But we tried slick talkers that lies and that got us no where. The harsh asshole is actually doing most of what he campaigned on.

lrrs517 likes this.
  17. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

So the time she raised her voice was when one of her constituents (an illegal alien) was jailed at the border? Liberals sure are sick in the head.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Damn, I knew that there was some reason that I didn't like the sob. :eek:

19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Maybe I'm asking for perfection that doesn't exist. I long to have a President that has Trump's drive to get this country working properly again but also has the intelligence to be an excellent public speaker with honest charisma and be a likeable person. He's out there somewhere if we can just find him. :(

20. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

He's also too damn smart to run for public office.

badmoon692008, TurboBlew and Funkm05 like this.