1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Separating families?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Jun 18, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm afraid you can't have everything.

2. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

RR died many years ago....(you were baiting me, right?) :D

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Who? Ricky Ricardo? :p

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

There are many out there who fit the bill. They’re all running big business and making more impact on the world than 10 Presidents could. Not many of those types have an interest in becoming President. The pay is dogshit, the hours suck and they’d be less powerful than they would be if they stayed in business. The people running for President are mostly the non-hackers who couldn’t make the big bucks. Trump’s only there because there’s no bigger ego trip for an egomaniac than going down in the history books as President of the United States. Good for him. He’s a bit of an idiot savant but he has major fucking balls and is doing some good.

Orvis and crashman like this.
  5. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

This is as far as I got in this thread.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

If my gubernatorial write in campaign doesn’t win I will a write in for 2020

7. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

you sexist!!!! :D Why cant it be a woman? :D #Imwithher :D

Orvis likes this.
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

It was a stunning display of liberal stupidity.

Imagine:
    A large percentage of these rapists did not rape with any intent of becoming rapists.

Chino is not smart.

badmoon692008 and brex like this.
  9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

So the party of tolerance is STILL perpetuating this false narrative that family separation didn't happen with other Admins.....I just saw an article from NBC stating such a point....they're out of their own damn minds. Almost like they have forgotten that they already leaked out images earlier this year of separated families claiming they were current photos when, in fact, they were taken during the Obama yrs.....I think the GOP needs to do a better job pointing out these cases and making it clear to the American people that the MSM is trying to deceive them. Most of us who do our due diligence when it comes to politics know better but we're in the minority, they know this and that's why they press on with the BS narratives, knowing they can still brainwash a LOT of people.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The problem is the polished public speaking doesn't actually accomplish anything. Speaking nicely lets the idiots think they're right. You need to be blunt with stupid or your message doesn't get through.

Anyone actually changing things and going against politics as usual is also not going to be very likeable and sure as hell won't be liked by other pols.

TurboBlew likes this.
  11. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Interesting how a sentence taken out of context can mean something else completely huh? But only the lying media would do that :rolleyes:

Orvis likes this.
  12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Oh bless your heart ;)........and welcome to my world. :crackup:

But by all means, straighten that issue up, what did you mean?

crashman likes this.
  13. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Be very careful. Everyone will end up knowing all your deepest, darkest secrets. :eek:

sheepofblue likes this.
  14. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I just don't know of any women in this country that have the balls, (so to speak) to take the reins of this country. Being a successful President requires a certain amount of brass in their personality that demands respect. A certain "toughness" as it were.
    (I figure that I have about three days or so before Sarah finds me and buries me in a deep hole.)
    :D

TurboBlew likes this.
  15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Come on now. Don't be mean. Chino simply made a mistake in the wording of his sentence. :rolleyes:

16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Sorry, I didn't realize that I had taken it out of context. Yes, please do explain that.

17. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Sean, I will have to disagree with you on this. Being a successful President requires a total package of being bluntly honest while using a fair amount of tact, knowing what he's going to say and saying it with some semblance of intelligence, and no backtracking. Ever. Not having fiery orange hair is helpful also. :D

18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I grew up with fiery orange hair and I turned out fine.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, we disagree. So far I see blunt being more effective than the overly tactful ones of the past. Looking throughout history the good ones tend to be assholes and outspoken to get things done. I have no need to know what the president is going to say or do next just as he has no need to know what I'm going to say or do next. We have different lives and jobs entirely.

20. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Cite?