1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

school me on the bible..

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 29, 2018.

1. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

That’s fine what I’m saying is Elohim does not translate to lord they did that with their creative literature it does not translate to lord. So anything there in does not matter it’s not lord but a group of people like congress.

2. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Im reminded of this right about now

Matthew 7:3

how can we be sure who has the beam? Im not in the zone right now either but lets try this..

we both come back later and reread what we both have written, maybe whatever it is thats not translating, will.

Hebrews 11:5

3. turtlecreek

turtlecreek Well-Known Member

i apologize that i just can't read your writings/thoughts without going cross-eyed. however, just for others, the "versions" are 99.9% the same. you are misremembering something. here are over a dozen "versions" with same info. the error in thought is that somehow the bible has changed in some significant way. it hasn't.

hope this help.

tons of biblical supporting docs

ToofPic likes this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Not gonna read the whole thread.

It's an interesting novel/anthology, but don't go trying to make a religion out of it.

gixxerreese likes this.
  5. gixxerreese

I said my thoughts what you just said is proof is theological creative writing. I will say it once and maybe you won’t get cross eyed. Read all the actual translations rabbis admit it they put the god stuff in there it does not translate to. They take it upon themselves to enter in doctrine. Elohim when taken into the literal translation is a governing body. A group of people beings whatever you want to call them but it is not a god. They are taking theological liberties and inserting them from a word change to paragraphs that do not exist in the translation.

You can link to anything you want but do realize that it is theological creative writing that they agree on it is not what it says. Take the book of Daniel it is not all written by or about Daniel. But that is not taught in churches.

This granted the hypothesis substantial support: the 'court tales' appear to have originated separately from the apocalyptic chapters of the book; they were stories of folklore about an idealized sage in a foreign court (comparable to Joseph in Genesis, Mordecai in Esther, or Ahikar in extra-biblical literature). These stories of a Jewish sage in Babylon may have floated independently of one another, or they may have been collected together. (The Greek additions to Daniel would also have come from this 'Daniel Cycle' of folklore.)

6. gixxerreese

All I’m trying to say if you take the same liberties to the Sumerian text. Replace annunaki with lord god and other divine interventions you will have another religion.

7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

obviously.. you replied to this already. your first reply is at the top of page four. lol

are you pointing out 'error in thought' here? [Sin]

John 8:7

"Lets be reasonable"

in my later posts, we covered it. anyway, lets read on & write on.

Revelation 2:17
    how can we "overcometh" perhaps with 'overstanding'? what is the "hidden manna"? perhaps Jesus Paid for all Debts once and for all and all debts are prepaid [foregiven]?

"My name is..

Neo"

?

8. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

hey gixxerreese, but why is the King James Version the only one that is *Authorized by Law?

9. gixxerreese

To make that money. That Bible has made billions of dollars.

10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

something tells me this is not so..

that it is not for the fornication with the whore of babylon. but Ive never really been much into con sumer ism.

maybe there is more to it than that. perhaps the KJV was translated into The Kings English for some other reason?

anyone have an idea what this verse:

Matthew 3:2

might mean? specifically those last three words, "is at hand"?

11. turtlecreek

you missed my point. the first time i showed you that it was in the bible. the second time i showed you it was in many (most?) of the versions and that the bible is the same, from version to version, for all practical purposes. i'm cross-eyed....not forgetful. :)

pointing out error is not a sin.

"Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you."

translated to common english to replace geneva bible it was to be written in the language of the time, making the word available to the commoner, and it was to only reference the bible itself...ie, no notes/info regarding politics or anything not in the original texts (which did occur in geneva bible) oh, and to support the kings agenda regarding church structure and org....in opposition to the catholic church. :)

passage refers to the coming of Christ on earth and his immediate arrival. the ultimate path to heaven. the kingdom of God.

ToofPic likes this.
  12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Proverbs 26:4

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

He's not the only one. Your thoughts are incredibly difficult to follow... try using commas every now and then.

14. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

versions the same for all practical purposes? this hasnt been my experience. interesting to note here that those who practice @ law are BARed from unauthorized interpretations.

the KJV is not common english, its 'Kings English' [legalese]

didnt mean to infer that pointing out error is sin, but that sin is error.

I want to read the geneva bible entirely at some point, its very interesting. what you say about 'the original text', seems to me, we have no original text on the subject (the bible) at all, and its not an original work but rather a compilation from many other works.

about that kingdom verse though (and I agree with your interpretation), but specifically, how/why is the kingdom '@ hand'?

yes, proverbs 9:8 depending on who enters into the discussion (this subject), anything is possible, ranging from vile, reprobate behavior to most honorable, that is worthy of more consideration. I rather love the the later but the former aint all bad either.

very curious in others interpretations either way, sometimes it leads me down roads that I would have not taken otherwise (all of them leading to Rome one way or another lol)

What is LOGOS? (as it was used in the early texts on this subject)

15. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

CROSS eye'd

Magritte_TheSonOfMan.jpg

that Kingdom is right in front of us!

crossed eyes may be what is required here.

andygiger-s03-stereogram-Da-Vinci-Virtuvian-Man.jpg

try it, look at this way until the Man pops right out. its a stereogram.

speaking of the 'son of man'.. also interested in others interpretations on what/who it is.

16. gixxerreese

I know I’m sorry guys I’m drinking class guy hanging girders and moving dirt. I don’t spend much time writing fluent points. Just short notes with key words. So if it is needed for more explanation I can give it. Don’t have time to write journals. I do appreciate the critique I try better, and it helps with my work.

17. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Im just barely capable of showing signs of life myself. the key is, to be able to see those signs. then we can begin to re cognize them ourselves.

there are two trees in the eternal garden of the mind but only one is real, the other is a re presentation of the real [IN FICTIO]

18. turtlecreek

i wasn't talking about you sir. deepsxepa's randomness is to what i refer

ToofPic and gixxerreese like this.
  19. turtlecreek

since we are talking about too many or too few words, i have posted this before, but it still sums it up for me. this should answer all your questions about who he is:

King of the Kingdom

while it is very much like a QB pre-game rally, it is still spot on with the words of truth.

ToofPic likes this.
  20. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

that doesnt sound like this to me.

John 10:27
    in fact, it sounds far from it to me TC

Just Saying

Shield-Trinity-Scutum-Fidei-English.jpg

The Kingdom IS @ Hand.