1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

school me on the bible..

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 29, 2018.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Ahha! Me thinks deepxepa is a legalese writer. Would explain things.

Do you also write patent applications?....

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I know it's exhausting to try to follow the conversation with him.

3. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

This post just made you the 2018 Beeb National Champion!!

4. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Matthew 10:16 be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves

Equity is the 'spirit of the Law', legalese is the 'letter of the Law', a color of Law.

I could probably do a better job at it for sure but at least half of this problem, I alluded to in this previous post
    http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/school-me-on-the-bible.356132/page-4#post-5418403

see 1 Corinthians 2:9-15

consider the 'holy spirit' to be one of reason/reasoning. or spirit as thought. maybe that will help.

Im not a 'christian' BTW, Just a Man, not more than, not less than. I used to think I was but I continue to repent. [change/renew mind]

5. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Korean

That's about all I can contribute to this thread.

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

It's a youfenism for the old and the new soul. Jesus you slow.

7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

slow? O no you didnt.

Jesus built my hot rod! and its in his name too!

fk'n Backmarkers..

8. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Damn. The hate in here is brutal. Even worse than the Harley bashing sometimes. Never understood either of them.
    Guess I'll go on being the harley ridin christian road racer that I am.
    Later suckas! :D

ToofPic and deepsxepa like this.
  9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

Overstanding is the best position!

the beeb is only a shadow of its former self on this topic now. lol

10. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

what is a federal reserve 'note'?
    McGill_-_purchaser_MUST_give_value_as_equity_will_NOT_assist_a_volunteer.jpg

a promise to pay.

11. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

So you're saying that your bible just had words randomly change inside of it?
    I'll have whatever you're having... unless it's a stroke...

12. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I heard the word wineskins was a mandella effect so I looked it up and it wasnt there and TBH it kinda freaked me out but as someone already pointed out, it is still in the NIV version so that must be the one I was reading from at the time.

its not the one I normally read from but as long as its not completely missing like the lion and lamb verse that I only sort of remember but others are adamant its missing, Im not convinced the mandella effect is really a thing.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So why in the world would you take 5 pages before actually posting what you originally wanted to talk about which is the Mandela Effect?

Quite simply it is real, people are stupid. The parallel universe thing people have added on to it is an example of that...

14. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Mandela affect could be could not be human perception is the worse form of measurement. I will add to this conversation that the Bible isn’t what people think. There is a translator who cane forward and cannot be refuted all though they tried. He literally translated the Hebrew text the way it was written. In that translation there is no god there is no heaven there is no hell all of that is made up and the religions don’t lie about it they call divine interpretation or something like that. I call it making shit up to fit your narrative to control people. It actually reads very similar to the Sumerian text. Except having the annunaki they have the Elohim.

This is why I watch ancient aliens not because I believe in aliens. I have been through this before they do not have to be aliens from space. There is plenty of research when tribes meet advanced people they believe they are gods. I watch it because they show stuff that archeologist continue to hide because just like religion it does not fit their narrative. I can go on and on about this stuff because I cannot read made up stories it has to be something that I am going to learn from I will get bored and fall asleep.

So please no tin foil hat alien bs I don’t believe aliens are to blame for how smart we were. I really feel archeology is the last true racist ideology left and is slowly getting proven wrong on the daily. I call it racist because what else do you call it when you find a giant structure and the people living by it say no we didn’t build that the gods did. Then the white British guy says there’s only one god and in his bible he didn’t say he built this so your wrong you did build this with rocks and copper chisels you stupid brown savages.

15. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

its pretty simple. im only interested in that effect if it effects this book. also thought it might be a chance to learn something new about the book. I knew it would be a long shot but the beeb always has that potential.

Im not sure the effect is real but the bible is so if the effect can be proven with this book. so be it. lol

p.s. and I figured talking about the effect would make me sound crazy lol *NOT*

16. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I agree the book is not what others may think or believe it is. it may even be hearsay, its upto us to figure it out for ourselves. Im way past accepting what anyone else says about it.

the book has proven itself in many ways though. it has proven to be a Will [Probate] with two witnesses, The old testament and the new one, in the highest courts. it is indeed a testamentary trust and a book of Law.

17. gixxerreese

Yes it is it just the languistics of it when translated all the stuff about god is made up litterally not in there. Elohim is a plural word which indicates a group. Which also makes more sense of it being probate of how Abraham pledged his allegiance to the Elohim. Why wars were fought and all that.

18. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

yes, plural. and it seems to me "LORD God" and "God" are not the same.

Genesis 3:22

FWIW Skull and Bones societies symbol/family crest is marked with "322"
    Bones_logo.jpg

does this mean they layed down their lives? have they been "born again"?

I also think John 1:1 makes it pretty clear what 'God' is too.

anyway, its the most powerful trust on earth and those who are in breach of it obviously seem to be suffering the consequences of it with wars, debt, etc. myself included but I see The Way to Redemption now. (took me long enough)

My Will is His Will. 'InDeed' and 'in His Name' but Im still working out the details of the private, non statutory trust.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  19. gixxerreese

Ya but that does not read Lord God. It does not translate from Elohim. Read that sentence with Elohim in place and you will see what the problem is. Singular would be eloah, plural Elohim. Simple really. Since you have a open mind read Mauro Biglio he’s not just a wacko he is one of the best translators in the world he helped write bibles all that and felt the stuff he was adding to the words were dishonest and made the story tell something it originally did not. When all you have is a written document to take that translation and make it say what it doesn’t I feel is dishonest.

20. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

I get that, what Im still saying that 'LORD Elohim' and 'Elohim' are different Elohims.

a Kurius mystery or:

The One

who shall not be named?