1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

school me on the bible..

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by deepsxepa, Oct 29, 2018.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I've always been more of a begetter than a slayer.

2. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

well, the thing about 'the bible' is that there is no original. its a compilation of many.

also, the 'original' text/languages of original documents often conflict with one another even when written in the same language and especially when the 'hebrew' originals were translated to greek. not to mention the obvious obfuscation and obstructions in the 'hebrew' language itself.

these are just a few of the reasons why any serious bible study will be the most difficult study a man could ever attempt.

all the various translations tell different stories (doctrines) so the only way to get to the meat of it is DIY translations with more than one source document. if/when one goes through the trouble to do this though, one will start to see the principles and the principals behind it all. thats where the real message is here.

as an example, my own translation of one of, if not the most important verse John 1:1 goes something like this:

from the start was the reason (Logos), and the reasoning was within all, and the reasonable are like god.

gixxerreese likes this.
  3. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

creation vs destruction (of life) is certainly one of the key principles here.

the eternal battle of life vs death, good vs evil/god vs devil, verse vs adverse.

4. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

from Blacks 4th, is a good example of the flat earth/land of the DEAD vs What is Real Earth/land of the Living.

PROBATIO.PROOF.jpg

whats in a name and who do you serve?

217.jpg

overcome.jpg

"my name is Neo!"

5. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

You're insane......Heres a motorcycle related video to help you before you slit your wrist.

<iframe width="1366" height="768" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Black people dancing like white people?

I stuck it on my private listen list anyway.

ToofPic likes this.
  7. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

oh look a Walking Dead in the wilderness..

found a cool old book for anyone who is on The Way:

https://archive.org/details/keytohebrewegypt00skin/page/3

here is an exert relating to my last post:

messiah.jpg

its mystery bible school curriculum from the 1800s. it gets into the astronomic & astrologic stuff that was mostly written out of all the english translations and a whole lot more.

pyramidstar.jpg

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    gixxerreese likes this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

9. deepsxepa

deepsxepa Hazardous

math.jpg

from a linguistics and physical point of view, σημείο is misunderstood as miracle. Like Signs and Wonders.
    the word actually correlates to being a signature token.
    The implied meanings of 'signature token':
    • proof of identity
    • identifying characteristics
    • a pattern of events or phenomenon that identifies a point in time
    • a token that can be used for identity or proof
    it actually engages in providing identity or identification of person/event/phenomenon/entity.

What it can be correlated to in modern greek
    • a point in Cartesian coordinates
    • a location on a map
    • an identity point in the space-time
    • an identity point in temperature, pressure, etc. e.g. Freezing Point of water, the point at which Pressure - Temperature - Volume meet in a PVT diagram.
    • a point in reasoning, a purpose of a concept
    • an agendum (Side Note: in English agenda = plural number of singular agendum. Whereas agendas would mean the different sets of agenda.)
    • an expectation or expected action item or consequence of an agendum.
    Therefore, σημείο in the passage describes a set of events and phenomenon that would occur where the characteristics are so compelling, unique and identifying that as to make it impossible to deny the identity or purpose or concept of "the son of man".

the-blank-signature-1965(1).jpg!Large.jpg
    https://www.wikiart.org/en/rene-magritte/the-blank-signature-1965
    https://learnodo-newtonic.com/rene-magritte-famous-paintings

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/"X"+as+a+Signature

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018