1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rule proposals for 2007

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by lizard84, Oct 19, 2006.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

Ohhh. another candidate for intense psychotherapy (or a few weeks with the
    Scientologists)...okay, Joe, then I shant enter into your Eurovan any longer!!!
    I can tell when i'm not welcome, another victim of Jim's "reedvalve" disorder...
    I hope no one else is reading this banal and blemished dialogue instigated by your bud-bud Jim "Call Me Green" Hinshaw to try to unsettle me in my quest for MotoFormula500 greatness on my forthcoming Project XXX...birds of a feather...

2. charles

charles The Transporter

Getting TOO weird, Bob, is what you want here...speaking of shift levers, you never replaced the one you deliberately snapped off my bike when you
    attmepted to pull a Pedrosa on Mark at Roebling!!! :eek: It appears you are
    also falling under the spell of the reedvalve-itess:tut: that has most unfortunately claimed Jim "Call Me Green" Hinshaw and perhaps (and I am cautious here) Joe "Mr. Victory" Pomeroy, his disciple...

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Transporter, there is only one solution. Just like in the art world - GO BIG. Time to break out that secret 585cc top end for the RD. Don't worry, I won't tell. ;)

BTW, I've rigged up a trick aroma therapy kit to the AC of the hospitality suite. It is programmed with three options: 1. Maxima 927 mixed with Sunoco 110. 2. Motul mixed with VP or 3. Wal-Mart brand mixed with 87 octane. Choose your poison wisely.

4. charles

charles The Transporter

As long as you don't tell anyone, it's okay!!! Huh-aroma therapy...never
    thought of it...I'll take the Chinese Commie Wal Mart brand, straight up and
    I will inhale deeply...rule change proposals, Joe, how about that? Any ideas or
    perhaps you woud be in favor of an additional class, run on Saturday, for Vint 1-4 to include Form 500 and Form 2-stroke, all together in one race?

5. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

How about drop Formula 2-stroke and allow the bikes in V4? My understanding is that is how it used to be years ago. Sort of like a bigger, badder version of F500.

6. charles

charles The Transporter

Well, get the suggestion to Mongo! I see more riders out in Form 2-stroke,
    and I don't think V4 riders want snarling, crackling smokers in their midst...
    but I could be wrong...remember, Joe, if AHRMA can not continue, as the current info suggests (see the applicable thread), then WERA might just get more riders coming out in all classes.:up: Also, as I roll up on the Form 2-stroke grid, I can hear the crowd chanting: Joe, Joe, Where is Joe? As the only pure 2-stroke class (am I wrong about this?), I think we need to keep
    Form 2-Stroke alive.

By the way, I'm dressing as the big dude in the pig mask (the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre) for Halloween, complete with functional chainsaw.

7. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

I prefer "Green Meanie" or "Diamond Jim". :D

8. charles

charles The Transporter

:D :D If you get your skinny ass movin' on your Green Meanie, we'll call you
    MotoFormula500 National Champion, how's that?:beer:

9. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

Same thing you were wearing at the GNF, right ? :moon:

Even better - but I still have to earn that one. That's been the plan since I started this 2 years ago and I'm feeling real good about next year. :up:

As far as cRaZy Joe's plan for the big jugs - on your RD not you - I have a better solution. If I get the kind of power I'm looking for this winter, for a nominal fee, you can get a good quality tow rope and I'll give you a tow. :D

10. charles

charles The Transporter

Two things to remember:
    1. We don't need no stinkin' tow ropes!:tut:
    2. DO NOT open your door tonight, especially if you hear a chainsaw running...:eek:

Gotta go, big things going on. You go listen to Rush Limbaugh.

Transporter