1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ronald Reagan is coming to....

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Dave K, Jul 12, 2003.

1. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Come on you aren't that damn ignorant. The books tell you what they did then you decide if they were good for yourself. :rolleyes:

Some of the guys that are considered great I don't think were so damn great... Kennedy being one of them. :(

2. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Still doesn't make them great to me. All of them are I guess. The USA is still here, I've still got my rights, etc... I think because the "good ones" just happen to be in office during a time of crisis or problems they get labeled as a good one(a freebie):rolleyes: Again, what have they done for ME personally. Actually nothing. Except Bush, because I got that $400 child tax check. He's great to me.

3. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Then my opinion is none were "great". Bush is at the top of my list because I got a $400 check!

If you're gonna spout off about my personal life at least get it right!:mad: It was Friday night when I borrowed my mom's car to get Slaughter's Greatest Hits. Ya know the one with 4 cassettes and a free can of AquaNet.:D

4. RCjohn

RCjohn Killin machine.

Alot of times the Pres gets too much of the credit or blame depending on the situation.

I like Bush too, spent my $600 bucks on racing. :D

I look at Reagan as great because of him basically pushing communism out or Germany and the USSR. It cost us a bundle but it was good for the world in the long run.

Alot of the stuff is just timing but it is acting with timing that makes a difference. Or not acting(Clinton administration) that can make you a bad pres.

I think more in terms of their administration as being good instead of just the Pres. Someone with bring up the Iran Contra crap for Reagan but who gives a shit. They were using strange methods to reach a good end result. Some times the end does justify the means. Or however that cliche works. LOL

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Ant there you have a valid reason for Bush II to top your list. What has he done for you, 400 beans to blow.

Ya' Hessian! :D

6. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

A list of one. If I get another check , whoever happens to be in office, will be my favorite(if it's more than $400). Whoever gets me the most goes to the top or just gets added for that matter. Yup, I'm self centered. What have you done for ME today?

7. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I've not read the book...so take this as a posterior extraction...but the reviews were more of close calls...woulda, coulda, shoulda events instead of...HEY, WAIT A F'KN MINUTE...You almost had me defending Clinton, nice try there bubba. :D

David

8. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Okay Jay I just went and bought your book, talk to ya about it later:)

9. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

10. RoadRacerX

RoadRacerX Jesus Freak

Doubt it. You will be speechless. ;) You coming to CMP, hippee?

11. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

So far it's pretty interesting. I had to stop at page 63 for now. Been feelin' under the weather the last day or two.

12. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Ya know I may show up just to harass you. It's been a while since I've seen ya. How can I find you? Just look for the cheater Duc #57?:Poke:

13. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

BTW-this book is pretty damn good. On page 103 currently.....

14. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Now maybe I'm wrong, it's been know to happen before, but didn't that "check" simply get re-taken off the bottom line at tax-time? Or are we talking about something else? :confused:

15. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Okay Jay, I finished that book last night. Interesting...... and you're right I'm speechless. Anyone else wanna read it?

16. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

Can I borrow it?

17. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Pm me your address.

18. mad brad

mad brad Guest

another suck-sessful hookup on the gay planet known as the WERA BBS!! :D

19. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

On the gay planet the "brown eye" man is king! All hail King Brad!!!

Rodger:D :D :D :D

20. Roosevelt? You mean the same Roosevelt who got elected by promising to keep us out of war in Europe? You mean the same Roosevelt who ignored the Final Solution and signed the bill authorizing severe limits on immigration of European Jews? The same Roosevelt who gave Stalin all of Eastern Europe over Churchill's vehement objections? The same Roosevelt who blindly supported Chiang Kai-Shek's corrupt dictatorship, thus allowing Mao Zedong to gain support? The Roosevelt who allowed his administration to be filled with senior officials who were members of the Communist Party? The Roosevelt who decided to hide his terminal illness from the electorate, even to the point where his wife was actually running the Executive Branch until just before he died?

Yeah, what a great President. :Puke: