1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yup, pretty much.

#METOO......< Not sure if this has been covered in here yet, but is it just me who thinks this tag was NOT well thought out??

Is it a generational thing or what...... I seem to recall using the # sign as short to reference 'POUND'.....sooooo ....:p

FTFY

2. Phl218

Phl218 .

also, if you're too lazy to say no ...

"“We have sex with guys, because sometimes it’s just easier to do it than to have the argument about not doing it,” observed Veronica Ruckh. Ruckh quotes other females who have been defeated by the “yes” default for sex: “To be honest, it would have been awkward to say no, so I just did it.” “Sometimes you have to have lunch with girls you don’t want to have lunch with, and sometimes you have to have sex with boys you don’t want to have sex with.”"

really? and if that's the girl, sex with guys is one of the fewer problems she apparently has. so who is she speaking for?

https://www.instagram.com/veronicaruckh/?hl=en

3. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Some times I do it "For England", that's normal in every relationship - but never in my life would I ever say that someone took advantage of me because I didn't try to stop the advances.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's what's commonly referred to as "buyer's remorse". In a man's world you and your boys have a chuckle the day after one of them hooks up with such a seemingly low quality female (ugly/fat/whatever) that they'd never hook up with otherwise due to inebriation/desperation/whatever and it makes for a good story to bust his balls about in the future. In a feminist's world that's called rape.

It sounds like she had buyer's remorse after she realized this world famous actor/comedian was really some socially/sexually awkward dork behind closed doors and was likely left feeling unfulfilled by the cringy experience. I dunno, I'm just guessing here, but I'd bet its not too far off.

What motivation would they have otherwise?

That's not all it's destroying. It's further nailing the coffin shut on what has already been an utter wasteland of male/female relationship dynamics. Expect more and more articles/blogs/complaints/protestations from women about "why can't I find a good man", "where have all the good men gone", "why haven't I had a date in months", "why are all guys assholes" ad nauseum. Because the latest couple generations of women have brought this to fruition.

5. CausticYarn

Well, Japan seems to be having a go at fembots, maybe it will take a few generations for things to stabilize.

That, or sperm and egg donors are going to be a bigger thing.

6. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Ben Shapiro's show on Monday pointed this out. The only thing this "metoo" bashing of men is accomplishing is that females are hurting themselves. Exactly like the disabilities act with how it HURT Americans with disabilities. Men will stop hiring females for fear of being accused of, hell, anything. This BS has gotten way out of hand. Just watch, the complaints of women everywhere will go through the roof. "Why can't I find a good man?" Why? Because their sex doll will do everything you can without any fear of being confronted with "sexual harassment".

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just wait til the AI lawyer starts filing suit for all the AI rape victims. :stupid:

Phl218 likes this.
  8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Well Japan is extremely xenophobic so they won't be importing foreigners to make up for their own fertility shortcomings. I'd bet they'd bank on technology to take up the slack of lack of people to do the work of keeping the wheels turning and the lights on. But whenever technology takes off, fertility always drops off.

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Japan is experiencing a younger generation that is largely shunning sex and relationships to the point where there is large concern. It is being rushed by their ridiculous work policies - pregnancy is a career ender and fathers become 80 hr/wk company men - but technology and the emergence of a social feedback system as effective (?) as another human choosing to have sex with you is also a part of it.

I was just telling my baby momma last night that once women/society are comfortable with external wombs and they become the norm, we will begin to completely disassociate sex and procreation to the point where I believe we'll start to genetically reverse our desires of sexual attraction. So boom, another 300 years and none of this will be an issue anyway.

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They won't have time to get to that point. As far as civilized society goes, much of the world is still in the 8th century.
    Societies that reach the levels of decadence you describe will go the way of the Roman Empire.
    They will be overrun and destroyed by the barbarians who are still loaded with testosterone and don't play Mother May I?.

11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I'm shocked...:eek:

12. CausticYarn

What would the point of sex even be then? Sex only feels good to provoke people into procreating. There are theories that discuss human brains only generate consciousness to trick us into procreating.
    We are animals. The universal long game of any species is procreation...If we start making babies artificially, we will probably lose the desire to even have sex. I object!

I still want to be cryogenically frozen and shot into space when I die, then when captain Picard flies by to pick me up, I can see how advanced we have become.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I sooooo hot for her at this very moment. That was very well done.

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Yep. If believe in the works of Oswald Spengler we are about due for a big change and current events seem to be proving him right...
    The whole artificial womb people doing what they want utopia will likely remain a fantasy

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Sex bots and the artificial womb, if ever perfected, will render women powerless. Rather, it will bring true equality. Neither sex will NEED the other. That is a level playing field.

Expect heavy resistance to the creation, selling, and use of those tools.

16. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I think the barbarians better get going. I don't do HuffPo, but specifically was looking for this piece for the 2 illustrations and narrative that illustrate the rate of technological explosion - specifically with an eye on singularity.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/wait...-the-road-to-superintelligence_b_6648480.html

Also consider, we have already birthed sheep in an external uterus and successfully created a fertilized egg using the DNA from 2 sperm. Adoption will be slow, but the science of everything will be perfected before the masses know there is something to debate. The scientific community learned the first time around from letting too many people know what we could do with stem cells.

17. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Yup....Europe is already sprinting towards that end as fast as they can.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Witches - you're all witches!!!!

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nah... I don't float.

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[Realistic] Sex dolls may make their way into the mainstream, but artificial wombs will be heavily regulated and restricted both via availability and price to only the upper crust, and probably only for women who are having trouble conceiving on their own. HIGHLY unlikely they will be made available to some bachelor who wants to pass on his seed but not deal with all the baggage that comes along with it.

Guys can try the route of surrogacy because its more or less a one on one basis with a women who needs the money. Artificial wombs will be in control of the health care industry.