1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

He gives off the aura of being a sexually clumsy dork. I don't think he exudes your typical alpha tendencies.

2. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

His stand up just sounds like his real life. It's not funny if you have any self respect.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Last edited: Jan 19, 2018
  4. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

speeddaddy likes this.
  6. G 97

G 97 Garth

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

But they won't be.

8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

10. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I’m not concerned about the long term ramifications on male female relationships. Human society and humans as we know them are almost over. I mean within 100-200 years close. Artificial superintelligence/consciousness/AI will be here in our lifetimes. Functional immortality within 50-100 years through a combination of cybernetics, organ replacement, antigerone treatments, and genetic engineering. Widespread brain-machine interfacing within 30. Consciousness copying/transfer within 100. Humanity will not survive the onslaught of technology. We will become our technology and there won’t be a distinction between humans and machines.

The pace of technological development today is absolutely frightening. We probably hit the inflection point toward an inevitable singularity between 10-30 years ago. I don’t think there’s anything that can be done to stop it now.

Some of you assholes will still be here arguing about Democrats and Republicans as mind uploads 500 years from now long after the United States is gone and forgotten. :D

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

13. In Your Corner

14. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Have you read The Singularity Is Near by Ray Kurzwell?

It’s a bit old, and dry as fuck, and reads like a CAD text book - but it goes over this kind of stuff. The next evolution of human is computer generation.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Great.....we're all gonna be like the Borg. My interest is futile.

16. In Your Corner

Possibly the most overused idea for science fiction writers.

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

And then a Carrington Event will wipe out the whole thing in one spectacular moment, and the rodents will rule the planet again.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

All bow to your tapir overlords, bitches

19. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Sucks for Aziz, but I don’t feel sorry for him. Some of his comedy amuses me. Mostly he’s a good little social justice warrior. I like it when the left eats their own.

20. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

BHP41 likes this.