1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

Weinstein donated $719,382 to Democrat candidates in the past three decades. He also threw a fundraising party for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and gave Malia Obama an internship with the Weinstein company.

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Locker room talk is way worse

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Nice to see the "Nasty Woman" finally speaking out against someone who actually did something to her, although it's years later after she's made her money that her outrage has ripened.

4. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Which nasty woman? I have not see a word from Clinton on this scumbag. Not one fucking peep. Probably a good idea considering her husband is no different than Weinstein.

XFBO likes this.
  5. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I believe he is referring to Ashley "I'm a nasty woman" Judd.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I've just been wondering if it's real sexual harassment or new and improved SJW sexual harassment.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The descriptions sound real. Took a while to come forward for most. It doesn't sound like it was a well kept secret, so that are a $hit ton of accomplices over the years.

8. Fonda Dix

aha. thanks.

she is a nasty woman.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could be, haven't read the details. Trying to care, failing miserably.

Knotcher likes this.
  10. Fonda Dix

Now the accusations include actual rape.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That level I definitely take with a grain of salt. It's easy to convince yourself later in life you didn't fuck the powerful exec to get a job. Kind of like taking decades to forget that everyone was doing ludes and banging Cosby.

12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

What exactly is this new and improved SJW sexual harassment? :Pop:

"In my day, rape was rape and everything else was not rape!" :crackup:

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

So how much money has been paid over the years to keep victims quiet?
    Will it be Murdoch level money? :D Rumored to be in the billions and paid so many different
    ways across so many different companies... its almost impossible to tally?

Its this the new way Women get their equality? Is this "settlement" money going to a cause to help
    unwitting wimmens recognize when a comment should net you "I aint working again" money? :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh, things like telling a female they look great today - if you're in a position of power over them then you are of course not complimenting them but you are implying the should immediately get undressed and fuck you. Or touching someone on the arm or shoulder - that is now a lead in to tying them up and raping them.

cav115 likes this.
  15. G 97

G 97 Garth

He's a wonderfull human being. :D

16. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

17. In Your Corner

So, if a man has a sexual experience of some kind with a woman, and then pays her with the understanding that what happened is just between them, how is that not prostitution?

18. Chino52405

19. In Your Corner

Just what is it you think she was complaining about?

20. Chino52405

I get what you're talking about, but I've managed people for 17 years and haven't found a need to touch anyone in all that time. I'd assume a loud work environment where you may need to alert someone to your presence I could see a light touch. Tight spaces doing the fake hand behind the back thing we all move through crowds with.

Anyway, I think Weinstein is WELL past anything you can even try to talk away. He did make some statement about when he came up and not knowing how to act now...pretty amusing attempt to explain away why you whip your dick out in a restaurant and jerk off into a plant.