1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

There will be the women that can't conceive wanting to use them, but I'd put my money on the overwhelming number being used by the snotty bitches that don't "want to ruin their body" or "don't want to be bothered by being pregnant".

2. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I don't think that is how this works.

This is actually how cryo works...

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I like being pregnant. Growing a new life is amazing.
    Getting the baby out is the problem.
    It's a pain I would endure again though. Pain meds make me feel like crap.

5. In Your Corner

It can be tough putting them in there, too.

6. Phanuel

Phanuel Well-Known Member

Women have changed the definition of rape to an acronym, "Regret A Prior Encounter".

I think sexbots will be the end of civilization. Single-mother family rates will sky rocket and the damage these families do to future generations has been quantified quite well at this point. :/

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

And we all get to say we were here to see it's impetus.

What a time to be alive as I always say. :D

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

You're doing it wrong, then.

Ohwait... I just read your other thread title... ;)

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

so I heard some more detail about the Ansari encounter. 2 women discussed the situation with a pro / con presentation. Of course one of them said "it sounded like countless stories her friends had recalled and typical male attacks" :rolleyes:
    The other said it was "unsavory" but did not qualify as "assault" more of a bad date. Anyway... oral sex on a first encounter or part of a casual encounter? Holy crap... what the hell are dudes thinking? Thats not a first encounter move unless its your wife!!! :D

10. CausticYarn

Make sure the pollen gets to the pistil and you will have a zygote in no time ;)

11. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I predict full video consent apps being available, and in heavy use, within 6 months.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Haven't been on a Tinder date I'm assuming.....you are aware of what year we're living now right? :crackup:

TurboBlew likes this.
  13. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

14. CausticYarn

15. TurboBlew

guess the 70s will be the last of the dinosaurs! :D
    When did oral become a first date thing?? Holy stranger danger! Thats something a naive 18yr old E1 squid does at some exotic port of call after a nite of under aged drinking when overwhelmed with the reality of his sexual toolbox being vacant...lol. On the female side oral is just a birth control method. Jesus christ its no wonder these women think they assaulted.

16. In Your Corner

17. TurboBlew

lol... the whole legal complexity of "being of sound mind" . I do declare...
    Reminds me of the beer goggles meme.

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Dude, people use Tinder to bang on the first "date". Where have you been?

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The future is now....the blockchain is good for more than just cryptocurrency.

https://legalfling.io/

20. TurboBlew

to press privates together sure. I was asking when did "oral" get on the menu as part of a first encounter from a dude? I think Im confused here... Ansari is in his 30s correct? He should be at the top of his virility so why is he touching his tongue to a randos strangers privates?