1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Idiots

cav115 likes this.
  2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Bullshit. We all know @Steeltoe has yet to actually speak to a single girl. He's still trying to figure out "his move". Perfection takes time ... apparently a lifetime ... of disappointment and Jergens. :D

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

That's not prostitution, that's just your run of the mill "Instagram Modeling"....

BTW, in case anyone is looking for some....I've got 40 lbs of it sitting in the corner over here

[​IMG]

4. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Does Facebook count?
    Because he's talked to me on Facebook.
    And I don't think it was harassment?

cav115 likes this.
  5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

No.
    It was intended to be. He just sucks at "his move" still. :D

auminer likes this.
  6. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Why do we all need to pretend to be shocked this type of stuff occurs? Of fucking course it does, this isn't a one off situation either. I bet every high powered exec in music and movies has sexually harassed/raped numerous people. Its how the business worked for a LONG time. Hell, casting couch is a common phrase because of this.
    Same with the damn NCAA scandal. People need to pretend to be shocked that players were being paid! Holy crap, I never would have guessed.

jase likes this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I don't threaten to hit people.
    I'm sure you had something in your head with your Bill Cosby reference, but it isn't comprehensible at all.

8. In Your Corner

This would be true.

9. In Your Corner

Was your FB page sticky the next day?

10. kangasj

kangasj Banned

All I know about this Weinstein shit is it's good to sit back and watch Hollyweird eat it's own. There's a whole lot of scum bags out there and I sure have been getting tired of all their political rants that I hear about on those awards shows....not that I've ever watched one...

sheepofblue likes this.
  11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Social Media...an excellent example of the anarchy of true democracy...what does the mob tweet today. One person, one Tweet.

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I like to think of as more of a blessing!

cav115 likes this.
  13. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

No more than usual :D

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

The best entertainment is found here: https://twitchy.com/

BHP41 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Oh I don't disagree at all - and feel that he could have gone way past that into full on fuck me or your fired level. Just don't know one way or the other at this point and Ashely Judd isn't a real good example of a sane person to be leveling accusations.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So it she wasn't calling it sexual harassment, what was she calling it - especially since she mentions her own sex in the tweet. Do you truly believe it was just that she's famous and no one should ask for her number? Is it just a huge privacy issue and she's against anyone ever asking for anothers phone number no matter what the situation?

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gang culture? Not why i know about it. Rappers rapping about gang culture is why i know about it. So my assumption actually is there is a pretty good scene in Compton for artists.

18. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I think people's reaction to her tweet is because she is both famous and tone deaf. However, I don't think her experience is unique because she is famous in any way. Some guys will literally holler at anything with a pulse and protect their fragile ego from constant rejection by being nasty to women on top of it. Hence my analogy of having to run a pushy salesman gauntlet on the street everyday just to walk home. Even on the shittiest days you've had it won't stop anyone, they'll just change the message and likely in a way that will make things worse.

My opinion on this being obnoxious vs being harassment (sexual...eh...) changed with a friends story about going on vacation to a foreign country with his three daughters. He spent a week walking around with three teenagers who were constantly being cat called and objectified in every way possible - kind of a Dad's nightmare.

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Looks like Ben Affleck (or at least his public image) is in a bit of hot water at the moment.

Funkm05 likes this.
  20. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That Rose McGowan ain't playing. She is calling fuckers out right and left.