1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I try not to keep a photo record of my failures...

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

did you use a middle easterner in your hypothetical because they tend to be pushy & could careless about womens equality? :D

3. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I assumed he used that example because of my widely known distaste for radical Islam. He was stretching to find something as repugnant to me as serf class, low sexual market value men are to Princess Brie Larson.

TurboBlew likes this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I was guessing it was because he sucks at analogies.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

They expected to get paid from the start.
    In this case, they originally expected to get paid by being given an incredibly overpaid job, which is why they kept their mouths shut about it for years.
    They took the jobs, then sued and took more money to keep their mouths shut, allowing this horrible victimisation to continue.
    Now they are taking to the court of public opinion to be vindicated and paid yet again.

These women are worse than prostitutes.
    And once more we have feminists pulling the pussy pass.

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Dix distaste of all things middle eastern coupled with the most stereotypical pushy sales tactics imaginable. Just trying to find the right comparison for the type of guy who would holler at a girl.

Stand your ground then! I remember when I could yell at any random girl "hey, lemme get your number baby" and she'd just have to take it. Now they're all on twitter, empowered, attacking men and stuff.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Just a little more clarification to help you out Chino.

I dont hate all things middle eastern. Falfel is awesome. I love Israelis. I love gasoline. I actually like the ME. Radical Islam? Not so much.

Not sure how long you have been reading here, you may not know that I am a long time pro-men, pro-Father advocate so issues related to that demographic are an area where I am more opinionated, and educated (at least in my own mind), than some other subjects. Some might even call me slightly radical in my views.

Ms. Larson wanted to paint men, all men, in a negative light. I have a problem with her abusing her power of celebrity influence in that way. Its as simple as that.

crashman and Chino52405 like this.
  8. In Your Corner

Although it's odd to hear you admit it, it's not hard to see you harassing women in the past, seeing as you like to punch people in the face for dissing you.
    Did you grow up in Compton?

9. Chino52405

Compton? Don't come around here talking that slob shit. Long Beach, bk all day cuz.

But seriously, you have me wondering. Why would you choose Compton? Is it because the Williams sisters are from there and you've heard about my backhand?

10. In Your Corner

Just because you're so badass, I figured you had to be from the mean streets.
    My cousins grew up in Southie and they are nowhere near as bad as you.

11. Chino52405

Falafel sucks but being a father is awesome.
    And you think I'm a badass? Dude, you're so tough you could roll with Cosby and he'd probably let you have a puddin pop.

12. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Nothing is more entertaining than seeing pot and kettle go back and forth in the dungeon. I’m going to go grab a beer.

G 97 likes this.
  13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

He chose Compton because in his mind that's where all the _______ people live and that's who he associates with the type of behavior he thought you were espousing (someone who harasses women and punches people in the face for "dissing them").

It's anyone's guess what the blank could be.........

14. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Interestingly here is what I found for demographics of the area. It is actually quite diverse.

From Wikipedia "The 2010 United States Census[25] reported that Compton had a population of 96,455. The population density was 9,534.3 people per square mile (3,681.2/km²). The racial makeup of Compton was 31,688 (32.9%) Black, 24,942 (25.9%) White (0.8% Non-Hispanic White),[8][26] 655 (0.7%) Native American, 292 (0.3%) Asian, 718 (0.7%) Pacific Islander, 34,914 (36.2%) from other races, and 3,246 (3.4%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 62,669 persons (65.0%)."

It is interesting that your mind always goes to racism as the reason for people saying stuff. That really does say alot about you...

15. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Who said racism? I just laid out the facts as they stood at the time and don't recall saying or implying that the comment was racist................wasn't he referencing the fact that Chino probably played tennis?

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Whatever man. Dance around all you want. It is pretty obvious what you were trying to hint at. Hinting that people may be guilty of one of the fearful "isms" without actually coming out and saying anything seems to be your MO.

17. Chino52405

While your census stats are actually pretty interesting, it's disingenuous to suggest that the city of Compton doesn't equate to black gang culture in mainstream America. It's the reason most Americans outside of SoCal even know it exists.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Drive space is cheap, no excuses :Poke:

crashman likes this.
  19. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Remember what I said about cunts being cunts?

SuddenBraking, brex and crashman like this.
  20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I have no idea what IYC was trying to say but Compton is what alot of people think of when it comes to gang culture. And why would that be? Is it a lie or is it just an uncomfortable truth that does not follow the current narrative and offends some of the more delicate members of society? Guess what. Life is more than sunshine and rainbows. There are bad people doing bad things out there and living up to the stereotypes. SuddenBraking is always hinting around at racism or some other bullshit regardless of whether or not the comments are true. Ignoring the problems in some communities and pretending they are victims is myopic at best and doing nothing but adding fuel to the fire.

cav115 likes this.