1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damn, used to like the guy other than his constant rocking of murses :D

2. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Yes him! Lol

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

-So far the vacuum is being filled with radicals, which is awesome.

-Well I can only speak for myself so if you want a conservative perspective find one and ask them. I want to see the Democrat party continue down the communist trajectory they are on. Because it insures complete and total suicide, and it will take a long time to infest the world again after they are out of power.

-They are a party in shambles and they are still bad for Republicans because the Republicans are pussies. That's why we threw a rabid pitbull named Trump into the WH. Go get 'em Donald!

Winning

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Have you seen the video of that moral giant Kimmel having women grope his crotch?

5. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Yeah, but that was just his young, immature self. He's now the mouthpiece of the morally superior left. That's nowhere near the same thing as talking stupid on a bus 12 years ago. :rolleyes:

God am I loving watching Hollywierd eat each other. :crackup:

badmoon692008, brex and BHP41 like this.
  6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

And it’s free! These are some of the best performances to come out of Tinseltown in the last few years. I almost want go to the theater and buy thier over priced popcorn and coke so I can take them home, ya know , to give it that real movie feeling.

7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

:D

8. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

I'd love to see some clips of them and a graph of sorts showing them outraged at trump saying grab the pussy, all while themselves actually grabbing the pussy....

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

With all due respect to the delicate sensibilities of the women that were accosted, I am really enjoying watching these sanctimonious twits eat their own, so to speak.

Funkm05 likes this.
  10. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'd like to see a clip of Rodney King saying, "can't we all just grab the pussy."

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Rodney don't talk much no more.

12. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I'd still like to see it.

13. In Your Corner

So would Rodney.

14. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

What did NBC News know, and when did it know it?

After Harvey Weinstein and Ben Affleck, no one’s looking worse in this Hollywood sex scandal than NBC “News.”

They had the Weinstein story, cold, and first, but they spiked it, to protect their fellow traveler, the gross 300-pound Democrat schlockmeister.

I know, you are “saddened and angry,” as Ben Affleck would put it, by this news.

After all, this is the same very ethical network that has employed, or continues to employ, such extinguished “journalists” as Brian Williams, the Rev. Al Sharpton, Low IQ Mika, Comrade Chris Matthews, F. Chuck Todd, Chelsea Clinton and Joe “Deliverance” Scarborough, as well as the noted fiction writer Mike Barnicle.

When the news breaks, they fix it. If it’s news to you, it’s news to them. The Peacock Network has gone chicken.

NBC News has always had a soft spot for millionaire Democrats accused of rape. Almost 20 years ago, they had the first on-camera interview with Juanita Broaddrick, who credibly accused Bill Clinton of raping her, but that story was spiked on orders of … Brian Williams.

We already knew that Saturday Night Live’s producer Lorne Michaels last weekend gave a pass to his dear friend Weinstein. That’s how corrupt the entertainment side of NBC is. But now it turns out that Ronan Farrow begged NBC “News” to run his expose, which has since been printed by The New Yorker.

NBC is the same outfit that for 11 years sat on Donald Trump’s conversations with Billy Bush, until he became a Republican, after which they used it to try to destroy his candidacy.

As bad as the Times story about Weinstein was, Farrow’s magazine piece was worse. Farrow had NYPD audio of Weinstein admitting to sexually assaulting a 21-year-old Italian model. And he had video of actress Rose McGowan accusing Harvey of raping her.

Imagine that — a big-time Democratic donor to such moral titans as Bill Clinton, Al Gore, John Edwards, three members of the Kennedy family and Eliot Spitzer — accused of sexually abusing a woman.

But NBC adamantly refused to run the piece because … well, reread the above paragraph.

In fact, the Huffington Post reported, NBC ordered Ronan Farrow, who was then under contract, to stop reporting the story.

“NBC tried to put a stop to the interview with the woman accusing Weinstein of rape,” the website said. “The network insisted he not use an NBC News crew for the interview, and neither was he to mention his NBC News affiliation.”

Here’s one ex-Weinstein employee, Tina Brown, describing how Harvey always kept corrupt alt-left “journalists” from outing him: “It was startling — and professionally mortifying — to discover how many hacks … were on the Miramax payroll with a ‘consultancy’ or a ‘development deal’ (one even at The New York Times).”

Anyone at NBC News, Tina?

By Howie Carr @ howiecarrshow.com

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

I love how all the libs who used to work with him are falling all over themselves to write statements of condemnation. I think they’re all afraid that if they don’t write these missives they’ll be called out as supporting him. What a pathetic bunch of followers.

Rose McGowan would definitely suck a dick for a part, Harvey probably didn’t offer her enough to slobber on his greasy pig pole so that’s really why she’s mad.

In fact, these actresses sucking a dick to get a part is good business. They’re going to suck dicks for free, may as well get a $100 million career out of it. I bet most of these whores were beating down doors to suck off Harvey’s nasty dong.

Hollywood is a dirty, dying business whose entire revenue is less than Apple’s stock movement in a single day. I can’t wait until Silicon Valley smashes the whole thing completely. Won’t be long now.

Bets on when Harvey will be making movies again? I give it 2 years.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    kangasj likes this.
  16. R Acree

R Acree Banned

In the Twitterverse, it is better to be thought virtuous that to be virtuous.

BigBird and crashman like this.
  17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

It just keeps getting deeper. More big members of Hollywood have been thrust into the spotlight. Loads of celebrities coming out, guess they were just looking for thier money shot.

18. In Your Corner

At least he isn't grabbing pussy...

19. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Hollyweird has just one man to blame...Rock Hudson. Once he swung the door open for the world to see, it was over, he broke the latch. That door will leak forever...

:D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Rock wasn't banging chicks and giving them jobs :D