1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rape or no Rape NSFW

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Sideshow, Oct 21, 2013.

?

Rape or no Rape

Poll closed Dec 20, 2013.
  1. Yes she was raped

2 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. No she wasn't raped.

94 vote(s)
    97.9%
  1. BR549

BR549 Well-Known Member

Believe what you want, Flex, but keep in mind that this investigator actually investigated rape allegations.....lots of them. She didn't just choose to believe what she read about the subject in Cosmo.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Women are all about lack of accountability/responsibility (think about it). As much as they can remove from themselves, they will do it. Everything is always someone else's fault, never their own :rolleyes:

3. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Really? 50% of the population all act exactly the same way?

If this is how every woman you have met has acted it sounds like you have a severe quality control problem when it comes to the women in your life.

4. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I think I recall that but there are around 190,000 sexual assaults reported per year but that is only one case.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I admire your total lack of fear of being wrong.:up:

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Significant others are somewhat more understanding if you say you were raped rather than simply horney.

7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

One case?
    My God, that woman must be sore.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

That's per year. I wonder how long she has been suffering. :D

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Wow, would you be equally hard on him if he took her back to his place and she cried foul/rape after leaving his crib or is it just the public sex thing that pisses you off?

10. Venom51

Who's watching the food court?

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Shouldn't you be scooping your dogs shit up somewhere?

12. Venom51

Nope...they shit in their yard and since animals have been shitting on the ground since, well since there has been ground and animals, I see no need to clean up what nature will take care of on it's own.

You want to write me up for something clever like not picking up the shit in my own yard?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Just don't track all that shit into the house.....and/or slip and fall in it.

14. Venom51

Their yard. I only cut the grass and since I don't ride the mower in the house it's not much of a problem. :D

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

By the way you sound I think you are just too sheltered ;) :D

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

How am I being unfair to him?
    His actions portray a decided lack of common sense or understanding of acceptable conduct.
    He can do as he chooses, but I will certainly call him on it if what he chooses to do is stupid and demonstrates such.
    I'm not saying her allegation is true, I'm saying he foolishly put himself into a bad position, and his foolishness may cost him.

BTW, if you had happened upon such a scene while in the performance of your official duties, what would you have done or said?

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Men are all about it too. Don't you think that if every guy caught screwing around could say "she got me drunk and raped me" many would?

18. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

They do.....but usually they aren't men, they're teenagers and someone inadvertently lets the cat out of the bag that teachers been buying them booze and giving them some extra-curricular activities, but that's usually just worth a slight slap of the wrist most times :D

19. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Mike, by no means was I saying the guy is smart or agree with what he was doing and although he more than likely was violating some law I don't think rape fits in this incident. At least not without having more information. THEIR actions were stupid but hey some people are exhibitionists that way...lol......at least until they consider daddy might see this video then it becomes rape....and that's BS. Should stupid get hit with public lewdness or whatever they may have on the books over there? YES. Rape? No.

"I'm saying he foolishly put himself into a bad position, and his foolishness may cost him."

I understand this, but HER foolishness and abuse of the law can cost ANY guy no matter where their 'foolishness' occurs.....that's really all I'm saying. TO say he deserves rape cuz he didn't exercise discretion is a bit harsh. If you had said his stupidity should get him some public sex violation, I'd agree.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  20. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No one should have to deal with being labeled a sex criminal, and all that entails in today's society, for consensual sex beteween adults, no matter how stupid the event may be.