1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racial Slur

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by guerrilla, Jul 2, 2003.

1. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

I dont see what the problem is with gay men. I mean for each gay couple thats 2 less guys I'm in competition with. Damn, I wish the whole world was gay - I'd have a line outside my door of all the chicks in the world, and they'd all we wanting me.:beer:

"two at a time please, come this way. Clothes on the chair, baby lotion to your left, come on now, lets move people....."

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hey Mark, I gots a new pair of lineman pliers, want me to rotate those new chrome wheels you got for your hotcar? :D

Goot goo, rounding off other people bolts is more fun then a barrel full of ebola infected, sh@t throwing monkeys.

3. MarkB

MarkB All's well that ends well

Yeah, let me try to mess with his car wtih completely the wrong tools - when hes paying me for the pleasure.

I think my pure use of "black" as a descriptor, combined with my understandable rage, got me the racial bit in this case.....live and learn

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I disagree Mark. An idiot who shouldn't be picking up cigarette butts in a parking lot and his channel locks and a store manager who was looking for an out from your lawsuit led to where you are today.
    Nothing you described that happened would lead me to label you a *racist.

* a term that is tossed around way too easy these days.

5. Stimy25

Stimy25 Well-Known Member

Easy, you say the one with the 10 inch dick. No one would be offended by that. :Poke:

Side note: My brother is gay. He thinks the term queer is cute, but finds fag offensive. go figure.

6. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

PLAGIARISM I looked up mad brad in the dictionary and this was the definition.

7. guerrilla

Brad as soon as DUMBASSES like you start accepting the fact that the treatment of certain members of this society HAS NOT changed as much as you think it has. African Americans and Homosexuals will no longer have to be proud they can just be. It's is incidents like what happened at the Jiffy Lube that force people to remind WHITE AMERICA that we have ISSUES with people of color, and people who just want to be free to express themselves the way they want.

8. guerrilla

Jesus H Christ. thuxley I am on your side but do not make me visualize this. I am all for your right to express love however you feel but this is not nice.

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

proof that you are a moron. thanks, now i don't have to argue with you.

10. guerrilla

Because you are descibing his origin. If you said he was oriental (like a rug) he would probably be offended.

JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE IGNORANT IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU A RACIST. NOT ONE TIME HAVE I SAID ANYONE IS A RACIST. NOT ONE TIME HAVE I SAID THE TERM BLACK IS A RACIAL SLUR NOT ONE TIME DID I SAY ANYTHING OF THE SORT. THE PROBLEM IS YOU ARE IGNORANT EACH AND EVERY PERSON THAT HAS COMPLAINED ABOUT THIS HAS SAID "I DON'T SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS".

Like I said not everyone feels it is an issue. Especially if they know your intentions are just. That is why your "black" friends are not offended. In 99% of the cases there is never a problem. Unfortunately in Mark's cases he was obviously pissed off about his car being messed up so when he pointed the guy out, there was probably quite a bit of hostility there.

Ignorance is bliss I guess go on believing there isn't a problem.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2003
  11. guerrilla

Brad I haven't been arguing with you. You are wrong. I have been trying to save you from yourself. The good news is you keep talking, you keep on with your intolerant, ignorant, rhetoric and it just shows how truly stupid you are.

I am going to leave a big space now so you can tell us how rich and smart you are.

12. guerrilla

Buck, it took a black friend for me to realize I was ignorant. I felt like a lot of these guys do. I wondered why there were black schools, I wondered why it was always the black guys that complained about police brutality. This is until my friend and I were rolling home late one night. We got pulled over by a good ole County Cop. Next thing ya know my friend is on the sidewalk and I am being told to catch a cab home. After several court dates everything was dropped and my friend was told no harm no foul. Until it smacks you in your face you believe it is all blown out of proportion. You believe it is no big deal. Well sure not for me I paid $7.50 for a cab and all was good.

13. thuxley

thuxley Well-Known Member

Yeah, sorry about that....won't happen again. I put the Peter North thing in there as a 'tribute' to Brad's last avatar.

14. guerrilla

Yeah, no sweat. I go by the "don't ask cause it doesn't matter and don't tell (cause while it is your right) it is a nasty habit policy".

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

surely i can't be the only who finds "geurilla" to be a clown? can i? anyone? is it just me?

i'm just SOOOO sure your friend was hauled off the sidewalk for being black. oops, there i go using that description again. what an ignorant bigot i am. :rolleyes:

16. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

Yup, just you. racist as well as homophobe

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

who said i'm scared of homos? yamabob. you really are lame. you act like this clown that used to be on here named eric. i'd bet you may even be him. same pathetic "post and run technique".

18. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

oh that's a good one. I'm pathetic because I have better things to do than hang around waiting for a reply from some sad hater with an overblown ego like you? oh yeah, I'm really pathetic.

I have a wife and three kids, they are my priorities. I spend my off-work time with flesh and blood relationships, unlike you you who seems to live in places like this--throwing angry text and insults out into cyberspace and calling it a life.

Now do your usual thing--call me all kinds of names and tell us all how great you are--while you sit in front of your monitor and wish you were like the rest of us--a person with a life

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

i have a life....... ihave a family........ you don't.......... blah blah blah. from a ficticious loser with no identity. hurts so bad.

BTW, while you were doing your hit and run posting today, my girlfriend and i were riding our new dirtbikes. :p

some life you got.

but hey, at least we agree on yamahas.

20. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

Something similar happened where I live a couple yrs ago. A guy in a nice car was stopped made to lie face down at gunpoint.

Turned out he was a cameraman for one of the local tv stations and had done nothing wrong.

But he matched the description of a bad guy they were looking for.. black, male, 20-30s. :rolleyes: