1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pros racing in club championships (revisited)

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Nov 24, 2001.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Laurie, you're just as guilty as everyone else. You keep coming back to respond and won't leave this alone either! [​IMG]

2. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

What's wrong Papa, you tired of picking on 230? Tracee's not around to pick on anymore so it's my turn again?

I argued this issue with you and SClark til I wanted to puke. I feel strongly about this. Not b/c Lee was involved. It's because some people make opinions about things when they have no idea what it's like for a professional roadracer to get their job done. Come hang out in our pits for a day. You may get a different perspective.

3. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Okay Papa- I'm finished.

4. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

laurie, this article has very little if anything to do with cherry picking. once again READ THE ARTICLE. its all about the structure. no reason at all to open the old can of worms here, just another perspective. you guys are getting all bent over nothing.

5. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

dont you guys get cyclenews, nicky says all the fast guys read cyclenews.

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

nowi know the secret. i get cycle news and i'll be fast. great! now if only i could read. thanks for the help

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Never mind. Not even worth addressing. FYI: the big smilie face means I'm not fighting with you.

[This message has been edited by Papa Thiam (edited 11-26-2001).]

8. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

No wonder my subscription got canceled.

9. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

NO!!! A new perspective simply means the same old sh*t from a different angle. Read some more, and maybe you can find a clue (seems you lack one) to our perspective... WE DON'T CARE.

[This message has been edited by Eric (edited 11-26-2001).]

10. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Didn't help me... reading the fine print really slowed me down in tight turns

11. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Does the above mentioned editor race, or just sit on the sidelines and make commentaries about racing and racing organizations?

Either you're fast and can win or you're not and need to get faster. Championships are earned by hard riding not rules. If you win all the races and a championship in your region, there should be no reason you can't do it at the finals. [​IMG]

And like Mongo said, for those of you who don't like that format, run the National Series. [​IMG]

12. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

When I was in high school and our mare died, my dad at least had the decency to bury the poor thing deep enough so that it couldn't be dug up by wild animals with no more sense than to dig up old, dead horses.

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

13. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Oh thank you... it can't be said any better. Somebody take away that man's shovel... but then he'd probably show up with a backhoe.

14. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! [​IMG]

15. MudDawg

MudDawg Engine Killah

Thwack! Thump! Whack! whack! Smack! Thump! Thwack! whack! Smack! Thwack! Thump! Whack! whack! Smack! whack! Smack! Thump! Thwack! Thump! Whack! whack! Smack! Thump!

Anybody else wanna join in? I've almost got this dead horse beaten.....

16. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

I'm too sore from riding yesterday. Whack it a couple of times for me too please.

17. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

Easy now. You're going to put your eye out whacking with that much enthusiasm.

18. NewRacer

NewRacer Tina! Come get some ham!

WhackTard

[​IMG] [​IMG]

19. your pastor

your pastor Well-Known Member

MB just wants to be thought of as the guy from the winter of 2001 on the BBS who could not stop talking about a miserably DEAD subject. I am not fighting with you or telling you that you're wrong in your opinions. I'm simply overstating the fact that 25 + people have said discussing this topic on this bulletin board is moot and should be considered over. If you must continue discussing the topic I suggest you schedule an informal meeting of people with whom you'd like to discuss the issues. Your thoughts might be more accurately conveyed in this manner, and dealing with the left field comments should be at a minimum. This atmosphere only set's you up for criticism, for which we've seen enough, no?

20. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Oh my God, he's whacking off on the keyboard.