1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pros racing in club championships (revisited)

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Nov 24, 2001.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

yuck. leftovers

2. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Tardholio-you're supposed to say: Who's there? [​IMG]

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I know, I just jumped ahead a little. I know it's your favorite topic. [​IMG]

4. Laurie Acree

Okay-start over. Knock Knock.

5. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

Who's there...?

6. Laurie Acree

7. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

boo who?

(I had to...Laurie's bored today, and she's starting to act like Tardholio!) [​IMG] [​IMG]

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

8. Laurie Acree

[​IMG]Boo hoo. My name is Matt and I can't quit crying about cherrypicking. [​IMG]

9. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

like i said, it would help if you guys read the article first. this doesnt have anything to do with lee anymore. in a nutshell, heres a guy (associate editor of cyclenews) who sees a similar need for change in another form of motorcycle racing. my point for posting this is, its not just me and a few other "crybabies" who see a need or oportunity for progress in our sport. the motorcycling comunity is much bigger than all the clowning aroung that goes on in here (from the same very small group of clowns)
    it just came to me - you 8 or 10 guys are the clowns that do the thing where you all get in a little car at the same time.

10. Laurie Acree

Clowns, tards, folks that like to have a good time. We follow the rules, have fun while doing so and laugh at others that make fun of us. [​IMG]

It may not be about Lee or whomever has been brought up in the PAST. It's still funny that you bring it up again.

11. Mblashfield

i wouldnt have brought it up if i hadnt read a recent article in a motorcycle racing magazine that was written by one of the editors that is arguing the same point that i am....
    coincidence? i think not

12. Mblashfield

ill bet you guys havnt even read the article, or if you have, you dont have the guts to admit someone other than me thinks like me [​IMG]

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I haven't read it yet hence no response to this point.

I do have one thing to say though - we do offer National Championships based on points only over 10 (some years 9) races for those interested in doing so. That is one item that people against the GNF format for the Sportsman Series seem to keep forgetting.

14. thiam1

thiam1 Guest

Test.

15. WERA

WERA Administrator

And you passed with flying colors, thank you very much for playing the game [​IMG]

16. WERA

WERA Administrator

Test of my own even...

17. WERA

WERA Administrator

And one final one

18. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Keep 'em comin'

19. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

If at first you don't succeed... whine, whine again...
    You could just get really pissed off at all of us and go start your own racing series...

[This message has been edited by Eric (edited 11-25-2001).]

20. Laurie Acree

I don't have to read the article mb to know what you are talking about. It's just a tired issue. And we know there are others that think the same...we had SClark last year with the same issue or rant, whatever you want to call it. [​IMG]