1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pros racing in club championships (revisited)

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Nov 24, 2001.

1. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

I get out a lot, it's just that I'm a northern boy, and y'all are from way down there...

2. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Naw... regardless of your sexual preference we'd still wanna kick your ass... but come on now, anyone who quotes Barbara Streisand songs, well... probably races side-saddle

3. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Papa, why don't you go call a girlfriend or two...or go wash your FORD! [​IMG]

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Been raining... [​IMG]

5. Laurie Acree

Well then go make one of your fruity drinks...you're bugging me. [​IMG]

6. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Yeah, just like your retirement after reaching 1000 posts. [​IMG]

And if you say "Knock! Knock!" again I guess now I'll have to reply with "Who's still there?" [​IMG]

7. Laurie Acree

[​IMG] What are you talking about? Mr. King BBS.

[This message has been edited by Laurie Acree (edited 11-27-2001).]

8. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

3 posts in 10 minutes........vegetard is definitely addicted! Of course, they go to good causes...2 of them pick on Papa and one of them picks on Tom.

Keep up the good work Laurie!

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So I call your bluff every time. Big deal. Take it like a man. Stop whining. [​IMG]

10. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

[This message has been edited by SpecialEd (edited 11-27-2001).]

11. PKS Racing Services

12. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

I actually have to work at this job. Damn Nazi bastards makin people actually work for money. I'm good. You will be at tally this weekend right?

13. Glenn Foster

Glenn Foster Well-Known Member

Had the internal combustion engine not been invented yet when you were in high school? [​IMG]

(just kidding PKS. I haven't razzed you on the BBS in a while) [​IMG]

14. PKS Racing Services

You! Why you ($&#@&!! I oughta #$@*)$&^$%!!!

LMAO, how are ya Glenn? Long time no email! Ask TIW what conversation we "continued" the last time we were at TGPR!

She'll kill me for this, but who cares.....she's 4 hours away and trying to discover new and painless ways to sit down! [​IMG]

------------------
    www.pksracing.com

15. mad brad

mad brad Guest

matt is a good guy and you guys are simply attacking him in this cowardly passive/agressive format. you guys are f#$king silly. just think if someone said" give it up Martin Luther, you are beating a dead horse. things are just fine the way it is. stop whining. blah blah blah." matt is making his argument for everyone. odds are none of you clowns have ever run up front and never had someone "competing" who did not belong there. you guys are in the back anyhow so it doesn't matter. just wait Matt, this talk will be back when one of these guys gets just fast enough to win at a level and someone "picks" their trophy. none of the smartass comments in here are helpful. funny how the people in here spouting "dead horse" keep chiming in with their [email protected] the horse is dead for you, then stay the hell out of the conversation.thanks!

16. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

That don't make it right.

Matt, keep talkin'. If they don't want to read it, they wouldn't be posting.

They're like those damn religious people that protest movies. If they shut the hell up, nobody would watch the movie, but since they bitch about it, everyone will go see it to see what's so contraversial. Clowns! [​IMG]

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

this clown's name says it all. I DON'T AGREE WITH YOU SO I WON'T BUY YOUR STUFF. even if you do tune the fastest sv's in the country. [​IMG]

Matt, integrity can not be taught as you are aware. do not be dismayed because others do not have it. someday this argument will be heard.

[This message has been edited by brad wilson (edited 11-27-2001).]

18. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

mr mark, the morrow miester, winning multiple championships at the gnf, mr cyclenews celebrity. congratulations buddy. do you work at the angus barn??

ill bet $1000 nobody has read article im talking about

19. HarryV

HarryV Well-Known Member

Let me give you a little WERA history lesson.
    Back in the age of the dinosaurs WERA had no(or very little )contingency EXCEPT for the GNF. The GNF also moved every year to a different track. There was no requirement except for a WERA license to run the GNF.
    A couple of AMA Pro's showed up, beat the front running points champions and took most of "THEIR" money. This caused much whining and crying so the next year, the GNF moved to R.A. with points required to run.
    This system provides a way to keep out the unwanted.
    Who says history repeats itself?? [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by HarryV (edited 11-27-2001).]

20. SpongeBob WeaselPants

You win that bet... because we don't want to read it, we're sick of hearing about it. It's like listening to my ex--she could find 20 different ways to bitch about the same subject (she called it "bringing a new perspective to the table.")
    The only thing left to do with this topic/carcass is make fun of it before it starts rotting...
    Wack-Tards--get out your clubs & shovels and finish off this poor suffering beast.

[This message has been edited by Eric (edited 11-27-2001).]