1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pros racing in club championships (revisited)

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Nov 24, 2001.

1. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

Keep it comin' mb! You are right, we need entertainment and I need to keep Papa on his heels. Cherrypicking topics are better than his soap operas. I hope the BBS doesn't come down to that again this winter. [​IMG]

2. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Since when did you start taking other people's sides? [​IMG] I thought you were the Lone Instigator whose main purpose in life was to aggravate others with your psychobabble? [​IMG]

Dude, this argument has been heard so many times it can't possibly be more dead. But alas, people still keep digging it up and beating it some more.

Oh well, I've always been one to join in with the crowd so.....

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! [​IMG]

3. SpongeBob WeaselPants

SpongeBob WeaselPants Bohemian Ass-Clown

Oh thank you... the sound is bringing tears to me eyes...

4. SpEd

SpEd poor impulse control

-not worth my time-

[This message has been edited by SpecialEd (edited 11-27-2001).]

5. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Angus Barn? No way! I work at Margaux's. We're not as big as the Barn, nor have we been around as long, but anyone that has dined at both establishments always comes away far more impressed w/ ours. I sure wish I had their wine budget though. They have a HUGE list, (20+ pages, $80k inventory)
    Thanks for the props. It was a long, busy day. I wish I had known that the mbm ex wasn't going to be running clubman, I might have been tempted to try for 5...
    I just read the artical today. (does that mean I just won $1000?) I don't think many of these people have read it. Don't take all of the criticism pearsonally. I realize where you're coming from on this post but think that this venue is blind to anymore discussion on the subject. It really HAS been beaten into the ground. <WHACK! THUMP! THUD!> I do think it is interesting that the same controversy is arising in other organizations though. I myself always look forward to competing against "better" riders. I can't wait for next year, I'm going to be running in hwsb in endurance on an '01 gsxr 750. I'm psyched just to have a chance to be out on the track w/ the "big guys" on similar equipment for once.
    BTW, "I won't buy your stuff even if it is the fastest because I don't agree w/ your post" is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

6. SpEd

You know I actually typed that with a smirk on my face because he had just posted about us kicking his ass. If you don't get it or have to take everything so damn serious then piss off.

7. SpEd

8. WERA29

But before you go......

9. HarryV

HarryV Well-Known Member

10. WERA29

Is there an echo in here? [​IMG]

11. WERA29

Didn't Korn have a song called "Dead Horses Everywhere!" on one of their older albums?

Oh wait, that was "Dead Bodies Everywhere!" Nevermind.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Damn it, this thing will just not die no matter how many times I WHACK! it. [​IMG]

12. HarryV

HarryV Well-Known Member

I E-mailed Richard.

Maybe we can change that to
    KICK,KICK,KICK (butt) [​IMG]

13. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

Y'all know that if/when Mongo announces a minimum number of Sportsman events(or lack there of), that your whacking will have been in vain. That poor horse is going to arise and sprint a million furlongs, and all the whacking in the world won't rekill it. [​IMG]

14. Sean Jordan

Sean Jordan Well-Known Member

Some people just don't get it.

No one is forcing you to read this subject. Here's the solution: When you log into the BBS each day, don't click on the subject entitled "pros racing in club championships (revisited)". What a simple, easily implemented, and elegant solution. People who post that subjects are "dead-horses" and that they're "tired of hearing about it" are the ones that need to be beaten. These are the same people on email lists who can't find their delete key. I hope there's a special section in hell for these people. They are the bane of my electronic existence.

That's all I have to say.

[This message has been edited by Novice#230 (edited 11-27-2001).]

15. SClark

SClark Righteous Indignator!

[​IMG] I doubt it. [​IMG]

16. mad brad

mad brad Guest

nicely done novice 230!!

[This message has been edited by brad wilson (edited 11-27-2001).]

17. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Then follow your own advice and don't read us... we just enjoy wacking at the critter around here and being inane.

18. SpongeBob WeaselPants

Oh promises, promises... but we'll have to do it at my house or your mom might catch us.

19. mad brad

mad brad Guest

clowns clowns clowns here come the clowns. they'll say anything for attention. even at the risk of being inane! clowns clowns clowns.

20. UGA Dawg

UGA Dawg Fertile Member

Isn't that the Pot calling the kettle black, Huh? I got your clown right here, Jerky.

------------------
    "GasTard" In More Ways Than One-
    PMF Racing
    John W. Walters #728 Expert Rookie Black SV
    http://home.mindspring.com/~jwwalters/index.html