1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible terrorism in Manchester UK?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, May 22, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Innocent people must die to protect the innocent.

2. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Sadly it has always been this way in the past.

On the way in I heard someone on the radio say not all muslims are terrorists just as not all germans were nazis. The statement was made in defense of muslims. However I believe the statement proves the opposite. Just as the Germans did not stop Hitler (supporting him for the most part) so currently are most Muslims provided cover for the horror in their midst. Until that stops the problem will continue and likely grow.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

What I think we'll probably see sooner or later is (in GB) mosques being bombed or burned and immigrants beaten or killed.
    The authorities are really leaving the populace no other choice.
    It's kill or be killed.

ringdingding likes this.
  4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

All Germans were not Nazis but all Nazis were German. Same goes for terrorists at this point.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No.

On the German/Nazi note, it was kind of cool to see my Grandpas office on a documentary this morning about the Nazis and Hitlers offices near Berchtegaden.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

If the religion of peace can not or will not police their own, then they leave very little options for others to police them.
    Why haven't the Muslim leaders come out against these terrorist sects and told them to stop.
    Why do they provide them cover. Both politically and financially.
    I'm beginning to really wonder if it truly is a small sect of Muslims or in fact most of the entire religion.
    I'm just glad we now have a President in place that has no issue calling a spade a spade.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Has anyone seen a statement on this from Mayor McJihad in London?

Had the Cheesy-Poof Executive of 'Murrica Fuck Yeah tweeted his condemnation of teeny bopper twat fans' killers?

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I think the Nazi analogy is spot on. Just like Nazis were a small segment that had general support so are the Islamists a small segment with general support.

There are some who have stepped to criticize the violence without caveat but there were also Germans who smuggled Jews to safety.

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it's a hot-button topic for a lot of people so we'll probably see a lot more of this before heading in the right direction....imho.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Dude, we have AMERICANS in this very country who don't care about securing our borders, who support unvetted refugees coming here in mass numbers, who are not only OK with immigrants breaking our immigration laws but now supporting "Sanctuary cities" and if that's not enough, many of whom don't even share their political views also join them in handcuffing LE agencies from pursuing bad people.....and you want to tell other countries how to fix their broken shit? :crackup:

Don't misunderstand me, I AGREE with what you're saying but damn, we can't even get half this country on board here, not an easy task, what you're suggesting.

blkduc likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who is supporting unvetted refugees? I don't remember that one from even the idjits.

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

They do.....granted it's not given widespread media coverage the extent that actual attacks are. Which is understandable, but not in a good way. For instance when that Jordian pilot that was captured by ISIS and burned alive last year, the Jordanian government immediately turned around and executed several captured prisoners that they had. That's probably not a bad response. Although when you are dealing with fanatics, death isn't that much of a deterrence to them. Do you honestly believe the majority of the Muslim world has that level of cavalier attitude towards death?

If 1.4 billion people were in support, either actively or tacitly of the behaviors of ISIS, this would be a much different world we live it. As I said, the media gives very little coverage to things that go against certain narratives.

2 high school friends of mine enlisted in the Marines after school, were deployed to multiple tours in Iraq, 1 didn't come home....both were Muslim. Currently there's about 6000 self-identified Muslims serving in the US Armed Forces....which only amounts to about 1/2 a percent, but it is what it is. I'd imagine there's still a certain stigma attached with it for most.

jase and G 97 like this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

I thought Trumps original travel ban and even the follow up one was implemented in part to restrict and to slow down the immigration process from certain countries while providing additional time for the state to put in place a more comprehensive vetting process among other procedure. Then the ban would be lifted and after this stay in travel, the process would be re opened and immigration would continue with the stronger vetting in place.

XFBO likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sounds right - but that's not what XF said at all. It also was a bunch of bs since the refugees got vetted more thoroughly already than tourists....

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Pretty much the entire DNC Mongo....they were not only against Trumps temporary immigration ban which specifically stated inability to properly vet them as a major reason but are they also not attempting to prop up Sanctuary cities all over the place?

I don't wanna hear, that's not support....either....lol. If you're against provisions that call for it....you're supporting it.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Possibly the unvetted ones coming across from the South. Then once in the States they are protected by sanctuary cities. So I guess in this example there are those who have and do support unvetted immigrants.
    But only if they are here illegally. :D

XFBO likes this.
  17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

Best. And. Brightest. :crackup:

cav115 and badmoon692008 like this.
  19. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

While it is frustrating to not be able to see the Muslim population openly condemn, and help to stop those of their religion from all these attacks, we might do well remembering that the regular Muslims would be making themselves targets if they do speak out. I would bet that is one reason that we just don't see much resistance from that community. I can't say that I blame them.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Immagrantz Rule!