1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pit Etiquette

Discussion in 'General' started by VFR#52, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I wish it could work that way... however if your the puncher your the one leaving..

Rising Sun likes this.
  3. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

I feel like the hell yeah that is rude but overall no harm no foul and certainly not worthy of physical violence argument has already been pretty well made here.

SuddenBraking, MELK-MAN and TLR67 like this.
  4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

For all those who think it's OK to mess with someone's stuff...
    Please use a large dose...

[​IMG]

Razr, TurboBlew and TLR67 like this.
  5. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

One level just to be clear.. Level 4 at the top...the parking lot..

CharlieY likes this.
  6. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

At that point i'd be ok with it.

Pixelator likes this.
  7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Ha... I hear ya..

8. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Seriously your full of shit.
    My trailer was in middle of both lanes.
    If you didn't notice i was not happy and im still not happy.
    You dont know me.
    You didn't get there in time and felt like you would make yourself at home and do what you wanted that suited you and fuck anyone else because you need space.
    Yep your right i dont want to talk to you and even be around you.
    See the problem is you actually think what you did was ok because i have a small trailer and you have a big rig.
    You will notice i didn't mention names.
    See i noticed you had plenty of room to park your rig next to my trailer without moving it.
    But then you wouldn't have had room for awning and bikes next to your rig if you didn't move my trailer.

Steven

Pixelator and eppy01f4i like this.
  9. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Bye bye Paragraphs...:D On a serious note... congrats on the newborn Stephen.. That makes all this shit look petty.... Enjoy them while they are young!

speedluvn likes this.
  10. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

That was absolutely ridiculous. I bet that thing was 60'.

Jon Wilkens, Killswitch and MELK-MAN like this.
  11. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

No Harm No Foul ??? Did you not read the part where Steven had his wheels cabled ?
    Sounds like flat spotted tires to me

12. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Good seeing you there Travis! How did your boy do? I was kind of occupied late Sat packing Mitch’s stuff up...

t11ravis likes this.
  13. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

seriously ?

14. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

Yeah in the grand scheme of things, like is this gonna matter this time next year. I read some of it, am I supposed to read it all? Psh!

15. MELK-MAN

He's associated with a very popular and prominent rider (who was there this weekend and is his employer). Sure woulda been nice if he hadn't taken up a bazillion spots. indeed.. it was
    [​IMG]

16. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Great! He's loving the new bike, got down to some respectable times too.

Pixelator, Killswitch and TLR67 like this.
  17. MELK-MAN

ya know what happens when ya try and interject logic and sensibility into conversations here ?? ;)

18. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the guy on Level 2? If so I wouldn’t care if he was meeting Rossi... it was a Way Big Dick move.. Pure stupidity.. I honestly looked and said are they that fucking dumb? 14 spots wasted right by the stairs? They were in early too.. plenty of places on all levels to disconnect and park correct. Maybe he should be associated with someone that can park a RV and trailer.

19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I for one would just love to see someone move Broome's stuff while he's sleeping...

20. MELK-MAN

there were 5 or 6 handicapped spots between us. None of which were ever used... Bob couldn't have parked the 5th wheel beside me (although there was more than enough room) due to these spots. Steven on the other hand with a small and efficient setup, was able to move over a bit and i don't think encroached on any of the 5 spots (as noted, none of which were ever used).

It would have been ideal had the 2 guys been able to talk and i'm SURE Steven would have been happy to move over a few feet had he been asked. I get it's totally uncool to move stuff, but i'm not sure it was worth getting a huge discussion going and having people (who have zero frame of reference on the actual situation) calling for peoples rv's to be vandalized instead of having a civil conversation on why it's uncool to move stuff..