1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NY governor; ignorant or lying?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Apr 18, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

When the world is conquered you will obey or be put to work making Maple Syrup!!!

The funny thing is I was discussing the turmoil over the joke with Mom. We got talking about when we had our store. We did nothing special, just treated everyone that walked in the door as a customer and did the best we could to help them. However there was an old established store up the road that treated black people as second class citizens. They went out of business. Mom and Dad sold the store and retired. The thing is that it was no master plan based on local demographics or competitors actions. We just treated folks decent. To this day Mom still gets recognized and complemented about the store. Despite all the movements, protests, government mandates and other nonsense it is really no harder than treat people decent.

2. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

3. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Such a waste. You should assign him to making good beer.

sheepofblue likes this.
  4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

On noz, Jase has resorted to name calling.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Excellent point.

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

A ready supply is available to all beebsters wishing to visit, irrespective of political orientation. The well-run pub runs on beer and conversation.

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I am not sure assigning a perceived trait to a person is the same as name calling but I will say this, you guys can melt down a lib like a blast furnace. Poor Jase followed the same path to molten goo as our dear friends Casby (RIP) and DJ Freshy Fresh.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Shouldn’t you be on your way to the local Starbucks. Don’t forget to bring your own water, ax to use the bafroom, take up a couple of tables and not order anything. Have fun.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. sheepofblue

Not much of a beer drinker but real maple syrup....... got a stash of some cans at the house from Canadian friends... awesome stuff.

EDIT: as far a alcohol JD is just up the road as is Prichard's. Prichard's rum is great as is Sweet Lucifer out of a freezer. Never tried their white lightning styled stuff.

10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Real maple is so freaking good.

Ever try ribbon cane syrup?

11. sheepofblue

No but 100% maple sugar candy is awesome. And for a surprise awesome cook some banana nut bread and spread Maple butter on it while it is warm.......:bow: