1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NY governor; ignorant or lying?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Apr 18, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

https://nypost.com/2018/04/18/cuomo-grants-parolees-the-right-to-vote/

“In this state, when you’re released from prison and you’re on parole, you still don’t have the right to vote,” Cuomo said at the National Action Network’s conference in midtown.

Now either he is ignorant or lying as he should know that parole IS part of your time. Your sentence is not complete until parole is complete. A great illustration of this is the different restrictions on being searched.

2. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

He's a politician, he's lying. You shouldn't have to ask. :Poke:

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Don't see why it's an either/or situation...

R Acree likes this.
  4. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

The loss of franchise is a state matter, and the state can set the rules. No story here.

848 likes this.
  5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

^^ this.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

Mafioso :crackup: His Dad was bad enough but this guy is 100% libtard.
    Glad I no longer live there.

AD312464-777A-4C6B-BA3E-78BB1977A4B0.jpeg

7. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

To me, if you're still on parole, your debt is not completely squared away, so, no...

R Acree likes this.
  8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I didn't think felons could vote anyway, even after their sentence was served. Unless they get a full pardon, they can't vote, own guns, and a few other things.

XFBO likes this.
  9. sheepofblue

federal yes, states can go full stupid to any level they desire. Apparently the democat party supports the little guy, you know felons and illegal aliens. Seems those darkies are no longer the reliable 100% they once were.

10. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Boy, that sounds pretty racist.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

No. It sounds bigoted. The mindset that blacks would stay on the reservation if they were tossed a few scraps is racist.

XFBO likes this.
  12. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Sheepofblue wrote...
    "NY governor; ignorant or lying?"

Hey, there's no reason he can't be both

13. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Sheepofblue wrote...
    "NY governor; ignorant or lying?"

Hey, there's no reason he can't be both

14. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

SMH, that's a really fucked up thing to say.

Rules are not enforced in the beeb. Should just take them down if they aren't enforced.

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Regarding the header, I'll go with> D. All of the above.

Forbes just posted up the top 10 States people are moving OUT of and TO.......guess who's State made #3 on the OUT column???

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

You should PM the mods and let them know. :D

BHP41 likes this.
  17. sheepofblue

Like the demoncat party (sarcasm on my part, policy on theirs)

18. sheepofblue

You utterly took the hook on sarcasm and run :crackup: The demoncat party has thrived on identity politics while also being totally evil to blacks. Many are quick to get their panties in a knot yet when you treat people as people and nothing more you will find the majority benefit by being decent folks (regardless of skin tone). Supposedly Trump hates people of color yet his policies have resulted in historic employment for Hispanics and some of the best employment for blacks. Totally hateful as we know it is not like their top priority is providing for themselves and their families <note this is also sarcasm, because of course that is their priority as they love their families the same as the white devils do>
    :Pop:

19. sheepofblue

Sheep hate everyone.... you think they are out peacefully grazing when they are really looking back out of the corner of their eye thinking 'look at the @$%#$@%, bet the #@$%#$ is going to come by and walk on dinner like the last #$%#$%'

Actually it was a joke on how the demoncat party thinks and behaves. After all they are the party of slavery and Jim Crow laws and....

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You have no idea how many times you have been the sole reason I haven't bothered canning someone. Your constant whining is more annoying to me than whatever stupid racist shit gets posted here all the time. And I'm not even joking. By the time I get to the offending post you have already whined about why the rules weren't enforced, I'm all out of fucks to give.

Here's my suggestion: don't come into the dungeon.

bleacht, Orvis, scottn and 1 other person like this.
  21. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Sheep's posts stand on their own <ahem> merit. Pretty easy to decipher.

sheepofblue and jase like this.