1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not The Onion?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CausticYarn, May 17, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well alrighty then, ma'am.

2. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

In the case of Boxer, the General was following army regulations. Given that while a congresswoman she sat on the House Armed Services Committee the only conclusion one could make is that she’s incompetent, she’s politically vindictive and deliberately throwing a general officer under a bus, or both. Period.

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Redundant with Boxer

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Just go with chief or skipper or boss.

5. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

• Portland prolific masturbator sentenced for 10th felony public indecency conviction
    by KATU News

Tuesday, August 28th 2018

[​IMG]
    Michael Dorgan mug shot courtesy Multnomah County Jail

PORTLAND, Ore. – A 55-year-old man was sentenced for his 10th felony public indecency conviction Tuesday, making him one of Portland’s most prolific public masturbators.

Michael Dorgan pleaded no contest to one count of felony public indecency at a hearing Tuesday and was convicted. He was sentenced to 55 months in prison and will be on five months of post-prison supervision when he’s released.

At the hearing, Dorgan admitted he has received treatment for his prior conduct.

"Clearly this most frequent crime and conviction is felony public indecency. I think we're at a point now with Mr. Dorgan that we've run out of available options for him other than incarceration," said Multnomah County Deputy District Attorney Todd Jackson, who prosecuted the case.

The most recent case began on July 8 when Portland State University officers responded to 506 SW Mill St. on a report that a man had exposed himself to a group of women. One of the women photographed the man, later identified as Dorgan, while he was masturbating.

Officers could not locate Dorgan when the incident was reported, but he was arrested on July 14.

Dorgan will be required to register as a sex offender as part of his newest sentence.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well doesn't that just beat all.

K51000 and cav115 like this.
  7. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

OREGONLIVE.COM

Portland man gets engaged to boyfriend he made out of trash
    By Lizzy Acker | The Oregonian/OregonLive | Posted August 23, 2018 at 03:23 PM

[​IMG]
    Cole Keister

Portland artist Mike Schneider is making it official with the boyfriend he built out of wine boxes.

"Everything happens for a Riesling," Schneider said over email, when asked how the engagement came about.

All engagement photos by Cole Keister Photography.

[​IMG]
    Cole Keister

Schneider skyrocketed to internet fame in February, when his "wine box boyfriend" became the literal manifestation of the oft uttered phrase, "Men are trash."

Now, Schneider said, he and the boyfriend, Franz, are ready to take the relationship to the next level.

"I think we were both ready but hadn't talked about getting married explicitly," he said. "The next step is to meet the in-laws. I know already my mom will love him, I don't know about my dad."

[​IMG]
    Cole Keister

As far as where the actual nuptials will take place, they are looking for a venue right now.

"We want it to be a modest wedding filled with friends and family, but also open to anyone who celebrates love," Schneider said.

"Ideally," he said, "we'd love to have a local venue donate their space and have the wedding be a fundraiser for the ACLU."

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So is his junk in a box?

K51000 likes this.
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

WTF is wrong with Portland ?

10. sheepofblue

The day I call a Senator boss will be the day I have a gun to my head, then maybe not

11. sheepofblue

Not until after the wedding he is a traditionalist

cav115 likes this.
  12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Yep, and it smells like yeast....

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm afraid we don't have that kinda time...

14. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

Uh, Everything?

Banditracer likes this.
  15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

How bat shit crazy are his friends supporting this?

I get all warm and fuzzy knowing if I mentioned a desire like this to any one of my friends, I would get the shit kicked out of me and sent to the looney bin.
    If these were my friends, the pictures would be labeled "before". The "after" pictures would show the trash doll on fire, my friends beating the shit out of me, and me being carried away in a straight jacket.

Banditracer likes this.
  16. sheepofblue

Did you not notice how many of the boxes were alcohol boxes?

17. In Your Corner

It's satire.

18. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

It's Portland, so probably not...

19. In Your Corner

I thought it was creative.

20. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.