1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not The Onion?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CausticYarn, May 17, 2018.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

"The administration reportedly told the chapter that objections were brought to the administration and the bias incident team because the posters focus “relentlessly on one religious organization, one religious group, one religious identity,”"

So the administration is saying killing infidels IS part of the Islamic religious identity? If it is not then why would they care about a grouping of events with a common denominator in the people creating the event.

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

3. In Your Corner

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

5. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

The aliens are here.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's what I was thinking, envelope with powder in it.

7. In Your Corner

I'm going with accidental creation of a wormhole.

8. In Your Corner

9. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

1. Taco Bell type food would have more in

common with Spanish than English. Better learn more languages so you can eat. :D

2. There is no way I would spend that much time and energy trying to get Taco Bell food.

3. Reporting on this story is :crackup:

Call corporate at that point 1-800-NO-TACOS...nothing was going to be resolved that night. :beer:

10. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

Hmmm, we need some liberals weighing in here. Black woman vs mexian woman. Which one is morally right? Oh the consternation!

11. In Your Corner

I would go with the Spanish-speaking woman as it stands, but we don't know what else might come into play.
    Is the black woman gay?
    Transgendered?
    Muslim?
    Is the TB employee illegal?
    Is anyone glucose or gluten intolerant?
    Peanut allergies?
    There are too many unknown variables.

12. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

China's Dystopian Social Credit Score
    This is popping up again - and it's terrifying. If you haven't seen the Black Mirror episode on Netflix, it's pretty much akin to what is happening over there. You get a social score and you are rated based on AI programming. Your score allows you access to things we see as necessary for living. Imagine being impaled on a fence post and not being able to get expedient treatment because your social credit score is too low. Damn Gina.

Apple just rolled out their personal Trust score on their new iOS as well - are you "trustworthy"?
    This is becoming the new normal - and we are just inviting the tech right in.
    Shudder.

13. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

The Turpentine Cleanse.

Is this gonna cleanse the gene pool? 'Cause. Damn. Why the fuck would anyone want to drink turpentine other than to die?

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People are stupid. I remember reading something about people taking it as medicine way way way back.