1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Ant West opinions?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The same way if they were boozed up, smoked up on pot, huffed up on glue, methed up like a florida pro or anything else. How is that relevant?

Your boy got nabbed for a momentary lapse of common sense. What if he had a 4 year ban dictated from Europe? You happy about that?

2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

He failed the test 3 different times.

How many failures over the same drug do you need before it’s more serious to you?

Not arguing just curious your opinion on how many failures does it take?

No, I wasn’t there the at least three different times he did coke.

3. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I'm the last fan of rules and a normal life. But life as a professional athlete getting paid by sponsors has consequences when you repeatedly fail drug tests, especially when you are not finishing 1st

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

My boy got popped for weed.

Guess what, he got tested every race and passed them all because he knew the punishment would be way more severe if he was busted again.

Not three more times

sheepofblue likes this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I'm still reading that the early test were "banned substance" and the last was coke.

If all three were actually cocaine, then he needs help. He knows the tests are coming and he continues to do it. An ass kicking, a change in lifestyle, a change in friends, help and another ass kicking.

and RB, we both know that if they tested before 2000 there would have been a major shift in the listing of the world champs in WSBK, AMA and definitely motogp/ 500s.

Not condoning the use of blow, In fact, I hate coke heads almost as much as I hate heroin junkies and speed freaks. Shit man, I don't likes drunks (even though I've been open about my past issues with the clears and browns) and processional potheads.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and your boy I love because of his highs and lows. Mother f@cker should be held up as the perfect example of what you can do when you're strong.

Am I saying coke is the same as the pot? You know what, yeah, I am. It was illegal (and still is in a lot of places) and was a banned substance just like the wallstreet snow. Not getting into my opinion of legalizing the pot and stupid laws and rules but in for a penny in for a pound.

7. Captain Morgan

Coke is absolutely not the same as pot, not going to say anything else or it will go to the dungeon, is crack/ herion the same to??

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

You know what, until all the laws and all rules in the FIM and other sporting orgs change, I'll side with them: yeap.

Free West and ban the pots! :D

9. Captain Morgan

Something is wrong when I'm 50 miles off the Caribbean side of Nicaguara on a scooter that bottoms out of every speed bump but learned to jump with both feet to lighten the suspension compression. And pulling the reverse psychology, at 21 and hot, told her I don't want to hang out tonight and talk to her tomorrow

10. Captain Morgan

its called white lobster here or square grouper on the sw side of Floida

11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Hell even in today's moto America a winner described it as "Moto America knows who to test and who not to test" to me and others as far as weed goes.
    Im not a fan of any drugs around the race track but that's just my opinion.

12. Captain Morgan

if anything weed makes you slower, speaking of, have a little joint on big corn island, 3rd world problems

grasshopper likes this.
  13. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I can only find a reference to when he failed a drug test in 2012 for methylhexanamine, which he claims was a minor ingredient in an over the counter medicine or supplement. Was there another failed test? I couldn't find reference to it. I also noted that after his first incident the FIM gave him a 1 month ban and the loss of points from one race. Then the World Anti-Doping Assholes retroactively gave him an 18 month ban and stripped him of points for the previous 2 seasons. That is BS of the highest order.
    So, before all the haters jump on the Ant West is a cokehead and is gonna kill everybody on the track, maybe we should get some real facts.
    Is this his 3rd offense for coke?
    Is this even his 3rd offense?
    You might want to read this.
    https://www.roadracingworld.com/new...any-wrongdoing-in-anti-doping-test-situation/

Maybe his stories are true and he is being persecuted by the FIM. I agree with DaveK.

Boman Forklift and Quicktoy like this.
  14. Captain Morgan

not, informed enough, if its on the internet it must be true, ????????

15. Captain Morgan

Time for my joint

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

He’s an idiot. What do you expect.

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. G 97

G 97 Garth

This

18. Captain Morgan

true an idiot, going to smoke bad weed, screw a 21 one year girl, and sit on a beach 70 ks 0f the Caribbean coast of Nicaragua.life sucks

19. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

The FIM has better things to do than run a vendetta against a high(no pun intended) mid-pack talent that only steps up to his full potential in 2 situations:
    1) He's riding someone else's bike while they are hurt, and it's raining
    2) Contract negotiation time
    Results tell the tale.

Captain Morgan likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

wut?