1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Ant West opinions?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Jan 25, 2020.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

X4

2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I have more than three likes on more than one comment. So please go on. Lol. You won’t win this one. That I promise. If there are only 3 dolts and I have 4 likes that gives me more likes than you still. Again. You lose :)
    Plus the line ref commented and specifically stated it was you he was talking about so double loser today. Sorry bro. Sucks to be a loser. Double sucks to be a double loser :)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  3. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Unless they are doing hair testing, it is only 2-3 days for an occasional user. Could be a little longer if a heavy user. So yeah, either his crazy story of his "friend" spiking his drink is true or he is a regular coke head.

4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Grew up in South Florida, tried it once when I was 20, decided to hop on my 1997 gsxr srad at 5 in the morning, by the time I poped my head up on 1-95 I was in ft. Pierce. That was before every one had a cell phone to dial fhp of a bike going past them way to fast. Never again, it's a hell of a drug. The guy has issues, if you piss test dirty for coke it means you can't manage 2 days with out it

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't believe the ECU, that's a normal line from people too slow to beat another rider. Rossi is absolutely true and was all Michelin, kind of duh thing there. Overall what doper doesn't get is this is show business not racing. As for the rest, the FIM can enforce their rules as they see fit, if he wants to race elsewhere then go for it, his choice.

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

If the FIM went after him on a championship that is not FIM it is BS.
    I watched a couple of races from the Brazilian Superbike and the guy is still super fast.

Maybe he should get a superstock bike and get all the contingency money possible at club race level.

Quicktoy and The Great One like this.
  7. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

The guy puts together well kitted bikes, why take chance and ruin your body with that stuff?

Ugh.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

and I'll say the same thing when Iannone gets his ban. Penalties are too harsh.

Stupid mistake, continuing stupidity or just a momentary lapse of common sense, you shouldn't lose your livelihood for it. Yeah, continuing stupidity needs a punishment and stupid should hurt but not a complete shutdown of your life.

Boman Forklift, Quicktoy and rafa like this.
  9. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Forget the dope for a second...Maybe he should have had a back up plan in his life and learned a skill or craft outside of the motorcycle world. He has nobody else to blame but himself for the position he’s at in his life. Sounds like a crybaby to me. So now he’s busted and being a bitch trying to bad mouth and take down others with him. Shut the fuck up and move on with your life

10. Critter

Critter Registered

So, I can tell you for sure he is correct on the Michelin tire stuff. I was personally told that by Michelin, but back then it was legal and within the rules. He might not be too far off on the Marquez stuff, although that seems little out there. I do know that the FIM and Dorna, has shown priority to riders from certain countries. Like when the Americans used to say they have the wrong passport. It would not surprise me in the least if the FIM and Dorna worked together to squeeze a rider out of the paddock to make room for a rider from another country. I have seen this kind of thing happen with the AMA, DMG, ASO, Dorna, NASCAR etc. it is all too common place in racing

Quicktoy likes this.
  11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But is this not time 3? If so there is a difference in harshness when someone misses clue 1&2 IMO.

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  12. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

You people that think the punishment is too harsh are a bunch of candyasses.
    How do you figure the punishment is too harsh when you agree to it when you sign a contract?

do you think he didn’t know the consequences of his actions?

you guys know that fire is hot, right?
    Did you not listen to your parents when they told you fire is hot?

you guys have burnt fingers, admit it.

FIM : don’t do these things or life as you know it as a professional road racer can and will be over.
    Do you understand this?
    Yes? Ok sign here.

Ant: breaks all rules multiple times.
    Gets punished exactly like he was told he would be.

this is just simple, real life adult stuff.

KneeDragger_c69 and grasshopper like this.
  13. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

Ask WERA what happens if you get caught at the track doing drugs or discharging firearms or beating the shit out of corner workers or anything else that is clearly stated in the rule book.

then tell them the punishment is too harsh.

then tell us how that turned out for you.

14. Captain Morgan

If your a professional athlete there are rules, if you can't follow them you lose your job, like any other profession

15. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I think some of you guys are missing my point, or maybe you just disagree, which is perfectly fine to do so.

I don't think his FIM punishment is too harsh. I just think the FIM shouldn't fuck with him outside of FIM organizations.

Makes the FIM seem like a crazy ex that's coming to your new girl's house and slashing your tires/pretending to be pregnant and shit :crackup:

16. Captain Morgan

I get your point, had one of the above but if he can't keep his nose clean for two days at a time I don't want him on the same track with me. Like my rum but never drink the night before a track day, its not fair to put other riders in a bad position for your own issues or lack of judgement

Quicktoy likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Exactly what I said. He’s a dbag. But.... what they’re doing is beyond unethical.

Boman Forklift and Scotty87 like this.
  18. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Point taken, I can understand that.

Quicktoy likes this.
  19. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

How does that make you feel if someone coked out takes someone one and ruins their life?

Kinda like a DUI in a sense except adding like 100mph

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Take off the fish mitt and knock the sand off when you jerk off, grand pa. You're cafing all the skin off your 2 inch dick.

People get stupid, people fall into situations, people are sometimes stupid. West may or may not have done a line or two, I don't know I wasn't there. Were you?

To destroy his life off his not being smart is wrong. If he was doing an intense series of blood transfusions, rounds of 'roids and living the sports doping lifestyle is one thing. Him being a retard is another.

What punishment would I give him for taking the pot or riding the white line? Race ban, fine and a public ass kicking. I think that for someone who has little self control a getting your ass kicked in front of your fans and freinds will do more than vindictive persecution by a bunch of old men who are probably snorting enough blow to kill all the elephants in Kenya.

Maybe they need drug testing as well?